Chapter 3

Enemies

Sorry for the late update. *bows*

I already write it yesterday but suddenly it dissappear.

I was so angry and I don't want to write anymore yesterday.

So I'm updating it today. Enjoy. ^^

************************

 

In Junsu and Eunhyuk class~

 

The situation inside the class is a havoc as the teachers had meetings. Junsu and Eunhyuk facing each other doing homework that was left by their teacher. Later, both of them had complete it and the class is not over yet so they decided to chit chat a bit.

" So, Junsu. What's your situation with the wide forehead dude?" ( you readers know who's that right?) Eunhyuk asked.

" Well...." Junsu begins.

 

Flashback~ ( Junsu POV)

 

I was walking in the hallway after I finish seeing my soccer coach. ( Jun: You know what? Eun: What? Jun: I'm going to be captain for school soccer team. Eun: Chinja?! COngrats. Continue with the story please. Jun: Aish. You no fun. *pout*)

I was about to going up the staircase when I see the wide forehead is standing there with this girl. I don't know her name but she certainly is gorgeous. I hid myself and somehow heard the girl confessing to him. I thought he may accept her but he decline harshly.

" Get the off from my face, !" the girl ran with tears.

I, being the person who cared when someone shed tears decide to confront him.

" Yah! Wide forehead!" he turn around and his eyes wide before frowned.

" What do you want, dolphin?" he ask while staring at me deeply.

" Why don't you accept her? She is your type for a playboy like you right?"

" Eventhough I'm flirting with the girls, doesn't mean I'm a playboy and I don't like all of them. Girls are all ." he said in sarcasm.

" Then, why don't you stop flirting with them? You just get their hope up by thinking that you like them too, moron." I literally yelled at him.

" Its my hobby, . Why do you care anyway?" he scoffed.

" I can't let someone cry because of YOU. Go to someone you like already instead playing with the poor girl heart." I scream again.

" Oh really? How about that someone is you?"

I don't even realised when the wide forehead had wrapped me up by the waist and my face is inches from him.

" Now. If you agree, then I leave the poor girls alone." he smirk and lean in.

Having the fast reflexed I punch him on the face. He stagger back. His face now is furious and about to attack me so I land a kick to his chest.

We keep hitting each other when there is two strangers hold me and him and drag us to the principle office.

 

Flashback Ends~ ( Junsu POV Ends)

 

" Good job man. You are truly my bestfriend." Eunhyuk patted Junsu back.

" Haha. I got bruises and so did you." Junsu pointed to Eunhyuk face.

" Mind tell me what happen?" Junsu asked.

( For Hyukkie story, please review the previous chapter. Thanks ^^)

" You two fight for nothing again." Junsu shook his head.

" Its the same as you." Eunhyuk denied.

" Its difference, Hyuk. I fight for the girls and you fight for him calling you a monkey."

" I'm not a monkey."

" Whatever." Junsu rolled his eyes. " Anyway, about Kyuhyun and the giant. Are they....you know...in a relationship?" Junsu ask in whisper.

Eunhyuk shrugged not knowing the answer. " I have no idea. Before you came, the giant called Kyuhyun appa as 'appa'. Not sir like we called him." Eunhyuk touching his chin.

" Yah Hyuk, Su! Lets go home. School's over already." Heechul came with Leeteuk and Jaejoong.

" Ehhh? Over already?" Eunhyuk and Junsu ask.

" Of course it is. What are you guys daydreaming?" Heechul said before smirk. Leeteuk and Jaejoong just smile.

" Ahhh! You guys are all here. I don't need to waste my energy now. Let's go to the school gate. We need to wait for some people." Kyuhyun suddenly showed behind them and spoke before dissappeared.

The hyungs just stare at him in disbelieve before deciding to follow their maknae.

The guys now are waiting with Kyuhyun at the school gate while other students bid them goodbye. The hyungs are talking but the maknae looking around to search for someone.

" Oh! Here they are. Behave now, hyungs." Kyuhyun ordered before went to someone and hug him.

" I miss you Changmin." Kyuhyun whisper.

" I miss you too." the latter whisper back earning gasps from behind Kyuhyun and Changmin.

The eight hyungs are stunned by their maknae behaviour and snapped when they see the enemies.

" YOU!!!" the eight of them scream making the attention to them now.

Kyuhyun and Changmin just rolled their eyes before stopping them.

" Alright, hyungs. Knock it off. I don't want to see any fighting. We need to resolve this so that you guys doesn't get expelled." Changmin said and gain the older attention.

" We will discussed this at our place." Kyuhyun said and receive frown from the older.

" Our place?"

" Yup. Now, kaja! Follow us and BEHAVE! Understood?" Changmin glared at them and they quickly nodded.

The ten of them went to the Changkyu's place or home silently. The hyungs knows if they fight in the present of the maknae, they are going to die young.

 

*******************

Alright. Thanks for all your patient. I maybe update on Tuesday. Not sure as I had a lot of work to do starting tomorrow so no guarantee.

Please leave comment! I'll appreciate it! ^^