Chapter 25~

Enemies

The same day.

After lunch.

KangTeuk.

 

KANGIN’S POV:

Oh god!

First I had to stick up with the eww lovey dovey scene in front of me making me feel jealous that I can’t do that to my Teukie. My? Just keep dream on lover boy.

Second, I’m happy to see that the rule that damn principal put on us had been lifting off courtesy of the maknaes. Thank you *cough* lovely *cough* maknaes.

Third, Kyuhyun was really mad. I mean REALLY really mad. Although his actions seems wrong to the others but I’m with you kiddo. You made Teukie happy and it’s enough for me to be on your side.

Fourth, I doubt myself wether I should tell the love of my life that I love him or not who currently sit beside me in class, learn Maths. Erghh. I hate Maths!!

I rethink my decision all over again and decide to confess even though he may or may not love me back. Sigh. my life!!

Everyone got their love ones but why not me?! God!!

Without realizing it I pound on the table real hard. I only realized it when the teacher called my name.

“ Kangin! Why are you pounded on the poor table? The table did nothing wrong you know.” The teacher shoot dagger’s at me which I manage to avoided it (if that was possible) and says sorry.

The teacher shook his head and continues with his lesson.

I sigh and leaned onto my chair. I felt a tapped on my shoulder and I turn to meet with a worried looking angel.

I know I had been calling him devil lately but it was a lie okay?

“ Are you okay, Kangin?” he ask in a voice that only I could hear and I could sense worried some in his tone.

Oh! My angel is worried of me. I smiled inwardly but kept my cool all the time outside.

“ Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry too much Leeteuk.” I said to him with the same tone.

He didn’t seem to buy it but he let it go. He went back to the blackboard and focused on whatever the teacher is teaching.

I got back into my dreamy mind when a light bulb popped into my head.

“ Leeteuk?” I called him.

“ Hmm?” he turn his head to me.

“ I want to talk to you about something. Could we meet up after school at the rooftop?” I prayed silently so that he agrees.

“ Hmmm, okay.” He smiles at me showing his dimple.

“ Okay. Cool.” I said coolly composed while the inside I scream with madness.

I tried the urge to smile brightly and it seems I succeeded in doing so.

I felt all the lessons actually pass by pretty quickly and I get too excited and my hearts couldn’t stop beating so fast.

I nervously watch at the wall clock and I see only 5 minutes until school is over. Suddenly, I heard sweet melodious chuckle beside me.

I turn to him and I could see him smile so happily.

“ What’s so funny?” I ask him.

He pointed at me.

“ You. Are you that eager to talk to me after school?” he said but I gave him a blur expression.

“ You clasped your hand really tight and you kept glancing or I should rather say staring at the clock.” He explained and ends it with a smile.

I couldn’t help but do the same to him.

“ Ermm. Sorry. Well yeah. I got an important thing that I want to say to you.” I said finally.

I felt confused when he was packing his stuff and put it in his bag.

“ What are you doing?” I ask him.

He faced me and laughed.

“ Packing of course. School is over now silly.” Leeteuk told me.

“ You’re the one excited when the school is over and now you forgot about it.” He continued.

Of course I forgot. I was too mesmerized by your smile and everything about you. You can call me cheesy if you want cause I don’t ing care about it right now.

“ Well, come on. Pack your things. I already texted the others that we might be late to go home and just leave without us. You don’t mind taking public transport right?” Leeteuk said again.

“No.” I shook my head. “Let’s go. I’m all packed and ready to launch.” I said happily.

 

Scene change~

NO ONE’S POV:

 

At the parking lot, 4 ring tones were heard meaning that it was from four different cell phone. (duh! Of course you guys knew that. Silly author shi.)

The owner of the cell phone reaches inside their pants pocket and took the phone out. They quickly tap the ‘Open’ button to reveal its message. Their respective partner wait silently.

They read quietly at first. After that, they all speak up at the same time.

“ Leeteuk hyung is going somewhere with Kangin hyung for class project and ask us to go home first. Eh?! You got it too?!” the four chimed perfectly.

“ We guess you do.” The other four agreed.

They all burst their laugh but stop when they see the two youngest walking their way to them. Kyuhyun had a stern face while Changmin kept calm. Both were linked by hands holding each other tightly.

“ Errrr….hi?” the older group greets.

………………………………

Well, it certainly got more awkward. Nice job you guys.

“ Whatever.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and marched his way to the upcoming limo dragging Changmin with him.

Changmin halt him back. Kyuhyun shot him a glare. Changmin pulled Kyuhyun closer to him.

“ Weren’t you going to ask for forgiveness?” he whispered into Kyuhyun’s ear making Kyuhyun shivered due to the hot breath that touch his skin.

Hyungs watch the two from behind. Waiting.

“ Tsk. I said I WILL apologize but I didn’t say WHEN I will apologize.” Kyuhyun hissed and pushed himself away from Changmin and hurriedly get inside the limo.

Changmin watched and shook his head at his stubborn fiancé. Changmin turned to face his confused hyung.

“ Come on hyung. Let’s go.” Changmin said and followed his lover footstep to the limo.

Hyungs slowly followed behind. They got inside the car and the place was like Sahara desert except they got air conditioner in it.

“ Emm, Leeteuk said…..” Jaejoong tried to ignite a conversation but harshly cut by Kyuhyun.

“ Shut up, hyung. We know.” Kyuhyun said grumpily and crossed his chest.

Changmin sighed and smiled apologetically to Jaejoong who were calmed by Yunho.

The air becomes thicker with the word AWKWARD fills in in every air inside the limo.

The hyungs didn’t know what to do. They only hope that Changmin could melt the Greatwall of Kyuhyun so that things going to be warm again between them. As in warm was happiness warm. What you are thinking huh?

Changmin wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun’s waist from his back and put his chin on his shoulder.

He brings him closer and Kyuhyun leaned backward to Changmin’s chest and rest his head on Changmin’s shoulder. He closed his eyes feeling the warmness that engulf his whole body. He never got tired hugging by Changmin as the latter always make him calm.

The ride home is warm and cold. They felt warm seeing the couple act but also cold when Kyuhyun treat his hyungs.

 

************************************************

Hye guys! Next chapter is about KangTeuk!!! Say awesome to me!!

There will be other couple too as minor in it.

I wanted to ask wether you want all of them to get married!

If you guys wanted, give me some idea how to the top proposed the bottom!

Just give me some. I wanted to read it from my lovely readers.

Leave some comment for me, neh?