Chapter 5

Enemies

Hi guys. Sorry for the late update.

You guys must be mad huh?

This is my update before my one week hiatus.

Yup. That's right.

Starting from tomorrow until next Sunday I will not update.

So bear with me.

I had my upcoming driving test so I need to have strong mentality.

Anyway, ENJOY. ^^

************************************

 

" NO!"

" HELL NO!"

" GOD NO!"

" DAMN NO!"

" I DISAPPROVED!"

" ITS FATAL!"

" YOU NEVER GOING TO MAKE US!"

" KISS MY !"

" I WILL NOT DO IT MORON!"

" YOUR PLAN!"

There were shouting at the rooftop and there is 10 people standing while looking angrily toward the two who had sigh hard.

" Aish hyung. Don't make this more difficult. This is the best plan for you you know." Changmin scratched his head frustrated with the elders behaviour.

While his partner remain calm.

" Choose hyung. Living together inside one house and shared a room or living together inside one house and shared a room with your HAND being HANDCUFFED with your ENEMY!" Kyuhyun said with a dead serious tone.

Seeing this, the hyungs give up. They don't want to be handcuffed with their enemy. Its bad enough had to be in one house and in one room with them.

" FINE!" said all of them grumpily.

They all sat down while mumble some words in disapproval but still when the maknae is dead serious, they know they are going to heaven real soon if they don't follow their word.

" Where are we staying anywhere?" Donghae asked to the both of them but more likely to Changmin.

" Just pack your cloth after school's over and be ready. I'm going to pick up you guys." Changmin said.

" Are we going in the same car with them?" Eunhyuk ask.

" No. Changmin hyungs will go with him while my hyungs will go with me." Kyuhyun said to them while smiling.

His hyungs sigh in relief while Changmin's hyungs had turn solemn. Changmin realised this.

" What's wrong hyung?" he ask.

" Huh? Nothings wrong." the hyungs smile a fake smile. Changmin just rolled his eyes knowing that the hyungs are not alright but let it go.

In their minds,

Yunho: Do you have to hate me that much?

Yoochun: You must be hating me since you sigh in relief that we won't be in the same car.

Donghae: You must grown a world of hateness inside your heart to me huh?

Kanging: He really hates me.

Hangeng: Aish the diva. Always hated me.

All of them: I will make HIM not to hate me anymore.

The school bell had rung meaning that lunch time is over and made Yunho, Yoochun, Donghae, Kangin and Hangeng snap from their thoughts.

" Where have you been beast? Inside the jungle?" Jaejoong said in mocking tone to Yunho.

" Such a wide forehead. Tsk." Junsu said before leaving to his class.

" Chinaman freak." Heechul said then followed Junsu and Jaejoong.

" Just swam in the sea weird Fish." Eunhyuk said before leaving.

" Go eat trash raccoon." Leeteuk said before gone to his class leaving their enemy sigh with the two maknaes.

" Why are you guys sighing?" Kyuhyun ask in curiousity with his frowning. Changmin also frown looking at his hyungs.

" N-nothing. Why do you two think that? Hahahaha..." awkward laugh.

" U-huh. If hyungs need anything just tell us arasso?" Changmin said and he pulled Kyuhyun up before leading him back to their classroom.

The hyungs sigh again and look pathetically to each other.

" I've got a problem." Yunho suddenly said.

" What hyung?" Yoochun ask.

" I think through out the year I've known him, I fall for him." Yunho said while looking at the sky.

" Who Yunho-ah?" Kangin ask.

" You know who Kangin. You four also had the same problem as me right?" the four of them stop before nodding their head slowly agreeing to what Yunho said and looking at the sky.

After a while they got up and went for their classes.

Little did they know that the two maknaes heard the conversation and witnessed everything.

" This is going to be awesome." Kyuhyun clasped his hand and jump like a little kid. ( imagine the real Kyuhyun did that)

" Calm down, Kyu. You acting like a kid." Changmin chuckled and Kyuhyun pout.

" Don't pout or I'll kiss you." Kyuhyun pout more.

" You wanted me to kiss you so badly huh?" Kyuhyun nodded adorablely.

Changmin pulled Kyuhyun by his waist to his chest. Lips meet lips. Kyuhyun hung his hand around Changmin neck to make the kiss go deeper.

Kyuhyun open his mouth when Changmin bit his lip let Changmin ravished his cavern. Changmin's tounge found Kyuhyun tounge and it hard making moans escaped from Kyuhyun's mouth.

They break apart when they lack of oxygen. Both looking at each other with love.

" I never get tired of you."

" Neither do I. I love you Changmin." Kyuhyun hug Changmin.

" As I love you my lovely Kyu." Changmin hug Kyuhyun by his waist and his chin on Kyuhyun shoulder.

They stay like that for 5 minutes before heading to their classes. Smiling from ear to ear. The teacher did not ask much because these two are genius. Even they do not attend one class, they still got superb result for their exam.

 

****************************************

 

Finish the chapter.

Kinda short right?

Sorry about my one week hiatus.

I'm going to work for it okay?

Please leave your comment.

I don't eat or bite you if you did not leave your comment.

I just need some motivation to write.

Besides, I don't know what you guys look like do I?

Thanks for reading my story. *bows*