Chapter 4

Enemies

Hello again my lovely readers and subscribers.

I'm back. ^^

You can continue reading today.

*******************************

 

Changmin and Kyuhyun stood in their living room like a statue while holding a tray of food and drinks with their look saying 'we only left for like 10 minutes and they're fighting?! Unbelievable!" They shook their head.

 

FLASHBACK 10 minutes ago~

 

" Here we are." Kyuhyun said.

Changmin open the door and enter the house followed by Kyuhyun and their hyungs.

"  Stay here hyung while we get something to eat and drink. Be nice." Changmin and Kyuhyun shot a threat glare towards their hyung before went to the kitchen.

There were silence for a while but they start to wonder around the house.

" Oh! Look here. Kyuhyun and the giant when they were kids and with..their..families..."  Jaejoong said drifting off.

Everyone gather to the picture and same shock expression covers everyone face except for Heechul. He been traveled to the rooms in second floor but all the door seems lock.

He came back down with a bitter face. Leeteuk who noticed this hurried to Heechul's side.

" Hey. You're alright?" Leeteuk ask with a concern tone.

Seeing Leeteuk when to Heechul, the rest of the group ( Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Junsu) went to their side.

" I'm fine." Heechul huffed.

" Then why are you like this?" Jaejoong ask this time while the manlier group just listen to the girly group conversation.

" I can't open to their bedroom door." Heechul said.

" Of course they lock it, idiot diva. They want to protect their bedroom from a crazy diva like you." Hangeng said and making Heechul turn from bitter to a total anger.

" I do that so we could find the answer why these two are like this, Chinaman jackass." Heechul snickered.

" What do you call me?" Hangeng also had smoke coming out from his head.

" Chinaman jackass." Jaejoong the one who said it.

" He doesn't talk to you, ugly." Yunho hissed.

Somehow all of them took part in the fight, Words like ' ing angel, raccoon, monkey, fish, dolphin, wide forehead, and beast' had come out from their mouth.

 

FLASHBACK ENDS~

 

" Yah! SHUT UP!" the two maknaes yelled and the hyungs freeze.

" We  only left you for only like 10 ing minutes and you already fighting!" Kyuhyun screamed.

" We're not fighting..." said the hyungs softly.

" Yah. right. Mouth fighting is also consider fighting you know." Changmin smirked.

" SIT DOWN!" the two ordered and the olders sit down.

Changmin and Kyuhyun put the tray of food and drinks on the table that is situated in the middle of the living room. They both sat on the couch including Leeteuk, Heechul, Jaejoong, Kangin, Hangeng and Yunho while Yoochun, Donghae, Junsu and Eunhyuk on the floor.

The hyungs hung their head low. Not wanting to meet the younger in the eyes because they felt ashame of themselves.

" Damn I forgot! What is going on between you two?" Heechul said while staring at them.

His statement make the others perk their ear out to hear the answer.

" We're engage. Going to get married after we graduate." both the maknaes smile to each other.

Changmin intertwined their hands and kissed Kyuhyun's backhand before leaning in to peck Kyuhyun lips.

" Ok. Euw!" Eunhyuk said and the others nod in agreement.

Kyuhyun was flustered but Changmin act cool. They both pulled away but hands are still intertwined and face their hyungs. There was an awkward silence.

" Emmm..congrats?" Donghae broke the icy silence.

" Thanks hyung. But this is not what we were gathering for in our house." Changmin become serious. All of them are now concentrate.

" As we said earlier we were going to get married after we graduated right?" the hyungs nod. " We wanted to invite you to our wedding but we do not want any commotion at our WEDDING DAY! Understand?" Changmin stared at the hyungs.

" We will be nice on your wedding okay?" Yoochun protest.

" Yah right! Speaking of the people who fight after we left them for about 10 minutes. Let alone the wedding could take 2 hours. It will be a disaster." Kyuhyun said in annoyance.

" We found out that certain someone from this group *points to where the uke* hate certain someone from that group *points to the seme* and vice versa making they hate the group altogether." Changmin said like a pro detective.

" Oh really? Who might that be?" Kangin smirk.

" Really? You want me to say it? I thought you all know who do you hate the most." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

" There are Kangteuk, Hanchul, Yunjae, Yoosu and Haehyuk." Kyuhyun told them making them frown.

" What the hell was that?" all of them ask the maknaes making the two face palm themselves.

" I can't believe you're so dense." Kyuhyun shook his head.

" Kangteuk is from Kangin and Leeteuk." Changmin explain.

" Hanchul from Hangeng and Heechul." Kyuhyun continue.

" Yunjae from Yunho and Jaejoong."

" Yoosu from Yoochun and Junsu."

" And lastly Haehyuk from Donghae and Eunhyuk."

The hyungs eyes had widen because now they only realized that they were fighting to a certain someone and make them hate the others.

" Just realized huh?" Changmin said in sarcasm. The hyungs nod their head slowly.

" Its settle then. Now! Get out from our house! We will discuss this later after we had planned all this." Kyuhyun took his hyungs hand and pulled them to the door. Changmin also do the same.

Both of them pushed them out of the house, bid goodbyes and slam the door hard. The hyungs stood there like an idiot and decided to come home. Miracle it is that they are not fighting.

Inside the house, Changmin already pinned Kyuhyun on the bed.

" Now. Lets do it shall we?" Changmin smirk. Kyuhyun blushed and hide himself using pillows.

" ert." and their day and night went on.

 

*********************************

 

That was a failure. T_T

I'll fix it ok? If I have time.

Just comment about the story kay?

Also want to said thank you for those who subscribe the story.

It reach 30 subscribers just when it only had 3 chapters.

Proud of myself and thanks a lot subscribers.

I really appreciate it. ^^