Chapter 30~

Enemies

YunJae + KangTeuk dates~

 

“ Woohooo~ We’re here~” Jaejoong screamed at the shore with Yunho and Kangin shook their head at him.

Leeteuk only just stared at Jaejoong and look petrified seeing the wide open sea with so many creatures inside it. Thinking about it makes Leeteuk shiver although it was hot sunny day.

They all wear swim shorts to the beach. Yunho put the basket containing food and container holding water and ice. Kangin laid four towels on the sand. (sorry I don’t know how to describe it.)

Jaejoong is having his time by enjoying the breeze of the sea with his arms wide open and his eyes shut.

Leeteuk only stand there hugging himself not knowing what to do. Leeteuk just watch what his friends were doing.

“ Yunnie, Rac – Kangin and Leeteuk, let’s play ball in the sea.” Jaejoong said and showed the three of them the beach ball.

“ Arasso. What for a while will you Joongie? Both I and Kangin had things to settle down first. Why don’t you invite Leeteuk to play with you for a while?” Yunho suggested with a smile.

“ Omo. You’re right.” Jaejoong clapped his hand and approached Leeteuk who look like he was about to get murdered but Jaejoong being excited he didn’t noticed it.

“ Let’s go Teukie.” Jaejoong take a hold of Leeteuk grasp and go toward the sea.

Leeteuk got more and more nervous as he approached the ocean. Jaejoong are still being oblivious by it.

Leeteuk’s feet touch the water and he almost faint but he kept strong so that Jaejoong will have his fun for a while.

They got inside the sea where the water level reaches their chest. Leeteuk already shivered hard and his face turns pale.

Jaejoong turn to look at Leeteuk is frowning.

“ Teukie? Are you alright? You look pale?” Jaejoong hold Leeteuk’s shoulder and ask in concern.

“ I’m alright. I’m just cold.” Leeteuk lied.

Jaejoong frowned again but decided to let it slip.

He let go of Leeteuk and skip slowly inside the water to a far enough spot to play ball. He turn around to pass the ball to Leeteuk but he was nowhere to be found.

He felt panicked and immediately called Yunho and Kangin.

“ YUNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!! KAAANNNGGGGIIIIIINNNNNN!!! TEUKIE’S MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!” he yelled whole heartedly.

The two men heard their name calling and fully snapped when they heard the last sentence. The slight big one got into the ocean first and swims deep.

The other one goes to his lover who now shaking vigorously with fears eyes.

He hugs him and whispers soothing words to calm him down. After about what it feels like forever, Kangin appeared to the surface with fainted pale as sheet Leeteuk.

He quickly brought him to the shore. Yunho carried Jaejoong cause he knows that Jaejoong is still too shock of what had happened to the shore.

(A/N: Just imagine the sea is empty at that time)

Kangin already do CPR to Leeteuk. His eyes showed nervousness but his actions are calm. After 5 kissing breath in to Leeteuk’s mouth, Leeteuk’s started to cough water out of his mouth and he open his eyes.

Kangin who was reliefed embraced him tightly making Leeteuk coughing more. He releases the hug.

“ Oopps. Sorry.” He smiled sheepishly.

“ Oh my god! Teukie! You’re alright!!” Jaejoong yelled with delight in Yunho’s arm.

“ Yeah. I’m glad too.” Leeteuk said and he already in Kangin’s arm.

“ Kanginnie. I wanna go home.” Leeteuk said weakly and Kangin could only nod.

Leeteuk received the answer closed his eyes back due to his lack of energy.

Kangin turned to YunJae couple to speak something but cut by Yunho.

“ Don’t worry Kanginnie. We help pack the stuff up.” Yunho smirked teasingly making Kangin glared at him.

Yunho knew he wouldn’t do anything because his first priority is take care of Leeteuk not beat his up.

Kangin waited the two of them to clean up. Together, the four of them went to Yunho’s car and gone home.

They were welcomed by Kyuhyun smiling at the door but turn into frown when he sees Leeteuk’s asleep with his hair still wet and in his swim short. The others are too but Kyuhyun only see Leeteuk at the moment.

He looks back up and gritted his teeth.

“ What the hell happen? Is he steps into the ocean?” he eyed the three with murderous eye.

The three gulped but did not answer him and this makes him angrier.

“ MINNNN!!!!!!!! Get your lazy over here!” Kyuhyun screamed inside the house and immediately the name’s owner appeared in front of Kyuhyun.

“ Why are you yelling Kyu? My ears almost deaf you know?” Changmin whined.

“ Could you carried Teukie hyung and placed him at our bed?” Kyuhyun ask nicely.

“ Why? What hap—OH!! Okay.” He said with a smile not forgetting to kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek first.

He carried Leeteuk inside and left the three with Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun look at them with crossed arm until Eunhyuk, Donghae and Junsu came to check what’s going on.

“ You three, check if they injured or anything. I’m going to check on Teukie hyung.” Kyuhyun ordered and walk off.

They watched him walk off until Eunhyuk broke it.

“ Always so harsh but yet so gentle.” Eunhyuk said softly.

“ You got that right!” Junsu is agreeing with him.

“ Now, let’s get back to you guys.” Donghae said.

 

“ Is Teukie hyung okay?” ask a small voice outside the room.

“ Yes Kyu. He will be fine. Come here.” Changmin gestured him to come inside.

When Kyuhyun is closed to Changmin, he pulled him to sit on his lap and let his head rest on his shoulder.

He caressed Kyuhyun’s hair with gentle and care and soon Kyuhyun fall asleep. His nervousness all gone when he saw Leeteuk like that.

 

 

 YunJae dates: FAIL

Consequences: Leeteuk faint.

 

 

HanChul’s + KangTeuk dates:

A week later after the beach double dates~

 

“ Hell no I’m going to wear that you !!” Leeteuk cursed at the person who bangs his door repeatedly from morning till noon.

“ Come on Teukie! For this once!” Heechul pleaded but it seems didn’t work.

“ I ing repeat myself KIM HEECHUL, I will not wear those !!” Leeteuk yelled.

“ Teukie teukie. Please. For me. For Kangin.” Heechul said again with Hangeng and Kangin shook their head at him.

Both of them leaned against the wall seeing Heechul persuade Leeteuk wearing the dress.

The door open revealed a smiling Leeteuk. Both the man that leaned against the wall felt terrified at the sudden change of behavior.

“ I’m not going to repeat this again Heechul. I’m ing not wear the stupid ing dress understands?” Leeteuk speech filled with poison and his smile is like the Joker from the movie Batman. So terrifying.

Leeteuk bammed the door hard and left Heechul speechless.

 

 

HanChul: TOTAL FAILURE

Consequences: A very pissed Leeteuk.