Chapter 23~

Enemies

Scene: Principal office

NO ONE’S POV:

The principal of SM high school had walked the hallway to his office. Retrieving his from inside of his pockets, he opens the door to the room.

The moment his feet step on the soft carpet inside the room, there is a loud thud and he immediately faint.

“ I didn’t know you could do that, Minnie.”Kyuhyun said in astonishment.

“ Hehe. It’s luck that I know where to hit that make a person faint.” Changmin smiled proudly making Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at him.

“ Whatever. We need to hurry because appa might awake at any time.” Kyuhyun said.

Changmin obliged and carried his future-father-in-law to his chair and muttered sorry before him and going to help Kyuhyun.

 

After a while~

 

“ Hmmmm….where am I?” the principal groggily speak and blink his eye.

He finally got it full open and he could see a smirking Kyuhyun and Changmin sat in front of him. He tried to greet them and get up but somehow he can’t.

He looks at his chest and arm and he realized that he immediately known that he being tied up like a criminal.

He hesitates to take a look around him because he knew what his son and his fiancé could do. To his bewilderment, there is a gun at his right side, a knife at his left, an arrow and its bow pointing sharply behind his head before looking back at the two.

“ You missing a spot appa.” Kyuhyun said and pointed to his chest.

He followed and S DAMNIT! There is a ing C-4 attached around his abdomen. He knew he screwed up big time.

His face turn white and it is the same colour as his hair. He saw that Kyuhyun is holding something that he knew he will be dead the moment he do something with it. (A/N: Sorry. I don’t know how to explain.)

“ W-what d-d-do you two want?” he stuttered.

“ We will tell you but for now let’s wait for a phone call first.” Changmin said.

Kyuhyun turn to him looking confused. Then, the phone on the table rings. Changmin quickly went over and pick up the call.

“ YAH CHO! What were you doing that make my son do this to me?” the phone caller yelled and by the sound of it, it is Changmin’s father.

“ What do you mean Shim?” Kyuhyun’s father asks and the sons only listened to whatever their father wanted to discuss.

“ Are you ING kidding with me CHO?! There’s knife and guns everywhere inside my office and also the are HELL lot ING C-4 being glued on the wall!” Changmin’s father screamed making the principal backed away his head.

“ Goodbye appa. I’ll call you later and had the stuff removed it.” Changmin said and hung up the phone.

“ When did you do that?” Kyuhyun ask.

“ When you’re inside the bathroom.” Changmin said with a smile.

The father couldn’t believe his ears. He thinking that they are two demonic people in his life.

“ What do you want, SONS?” he emphasized the word SONS to them and attract their attention to him.

“ Nothing. Just want you to sign this. That’s all appa.” Kyuhyun send his father an angelic smile making the father thought that his son had a personality disorder.

“ And what is this?” the father ask again making the ChangKyu sigh hard.

“ It’s about the rule that you put upon Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung.” Changmin said.

“ Ah. That two brats dese………” he stop his talking when Kyuhyun showed an object which him knew will trigger all the weapon around him.

“ Ok…” his lips are trembling.

Changmin went over and put a pen inside the old man’s hand and pushed the paper to him. Kyuhyun watched with intense.

The principal shakily sign the paper. Changmin examined the paper and gave it to Kyuhyun before he makes a call to his appa company.

“ Thank you appa. We will take our leave now.” Kyuhyun bowed with Changmin and exited the room.

“ Yah! Are you going to left me tied up like this?” the father called them making they both halt.

“ Yes.” Kyuhyun said.

“ The key is inside the drawer. You can ask someone take it off from you.” Changmin told.

“ Besides, all the dangerous weapon around you are fake.” Kyuhyun said and finally they exited the room with screaming and yelling from the principal office.

Once they were outside, they laugh whole heartedly.

“ Oh my gosh. That was daebak. Best prank of my life. Hahahahaha.” Kyuhyun’s laugh.

“ You got that right, Kyu. But poor appa had to experience all that. Who told him to make a dimwit rule to us? Tsk.” Changmin snickered.

“ Whatever. We must deliver the good news later at lunch to our hyungs. They must have been wondered why we left early.” Kyuhyun said.

“ Yup. Do you think they will be dumbfounded by our action?” Changmin ask Kyuhyun.

They are walking along the hallway to their classes.

“ Nah. Why? Want to bet?” Kyuhyun said with a smirk.

“ Sure. Why not? I bet they will be dumbfounded.” Changmin smirked back at him.

“ Ok. Let’s see who win then.”

“ The loser will follow whatever the winner wished.”

“ Deal.”

“ Deal.”

So, both of them went inside the class which had started an hour ago.

***************************************************

Sorry if the chappie was short.

I maybe exaggerated a bit there but hell, I always wanted to write about it and I have an opportunity to write it.

What do you think of the hyung reaction?

Dumbfounded or not?

Will Kyuhyun win?

Or Changmin?

Find out in the next chapter!^^

Please leave some comment, neh?

Thank you and I love you my subscribers, commenters and readers!