Chapter 37~

Enemies

~YUNJAE~ (after lunch break)

 

“ Jae~ You told me to skip class just to cook?!” Yunho asked Jaejoong who currently busy cooking in disbelief.

“ Yep.” Jaejoong said still concentrating on cooking.

“ And why is that?” Yunho asked again while rest his chin on top of his two hands that were on the table.

“ I already told you, Yunnie.” Jaejoong said as he was cutting 5 tomatoes like a pro.

“ No you don’t.” Yunho said and thus making Jaejoong’s movement stop.

“ I didn’t?” he asked back and now he was looking at Yunho with his doe eye wide.

“ Nope. So, why?”

“ Just some random idea from the oldest.” Jaejoong answered unclearly and confusion written on his lover’s face.

“ And what might that be?”

“ We’re going to have a picnic, Yunnie. So I need to prepare a lot of food especially in our group it had a certain monster who will not be full unless he eats 5 servings. You know that?” he said while smiled brightly and caused Yunho unconsciously smile at the sight.

“ You’re so pretty smiling like that, Jae honey.” Yunho said with dreamy tone and it caught Jaejoong off guard as blood gather on his cheek.

Yunho noticed this and got up (A/N: Yes he was sitting at the time and face cross Jaejoong who cook) and hug him.

“ So cute yet so amazingly beautiful.” Yunho said while sniffing Jaejoong scent from his hair.

Jaejoong lightly punched him on the chest and his face was much redder than before.

“ Don’t distract me, Jung Yunho. I need to finish this before school ends.” Jaejoong tried to free himself from the hold but Yunho just kept it tighter.

“ Tsk. You’re the one who asked me to company you here. Fine! I’m going and ask Leeteuk hyung to be here.” Said the taller man sulkily as he let go of the petite and march toward the door.

After 3 steps, a hold on the wrist stops him. He turned around and faced a guilty doe eye as the petite man bit his lips and look down.

“ I’m sorry. Please stay?” Jaejoong look up and he had this sparkling eye which Yunho always ALWAYS give in.

“ It’s okay. I’m sorry too for making you feel this guilty.” Yunho pulled the man inside his embraced as he sways his body left to right.

“ I love you.” Jaejoong confessed and Yunho had this bright smile on his face.

“ I love you too.” He pecked Jaejoong’s temple.

“ If you do, come help me do the preparation. It is too much.” Jaejoong look up with a pout.

Yunho pecked it and Jaejoong ended up beat red again.

“ Why not?” Yunho said and he let go of his lover and strolled them back behind the stove.

The noise of knife chopping, pan frying, blender blending coming from the schools kitchen for students to learn cooking. Being the President of the Cooking Club, Jaejoong can come here anytime he wants and with any person he needed to bring. In this case and others, he brings his Yunnie inside.

 

~KANGTEUK~ ( after lunch break)

“ Err, Teukie? Is it okay for us skipping class like this?” Kangin ask Leeteuk where right now they at the supermarket buying stuff for the picnic later.

“ Of course it’s okay. Don’t worry too much about it Kangin. The teacher won’t know plus our classmates wasn’t going to say anything don’t they.” Leeteuk speak with confidence as he was holding a list while Kangin strolled the trolley cart behind with things that already been filled.

“ If you say so.” Kangin sighed.

Leeteuk heard that and turn around to face him making Kangin stopped abruptly and the trolley almost crashed Leeteuk.

“ Teukie that was dan—“ he was cut by a soft lips against him.

Leeteuk broke the kiss and with teary eyes stare at Kangin.

“ I’m sorry. This was going to be the last time I’m asking you to skip classes okay?” Leeteuk said with a hint of guiltiness and Kangin quickly enveloped him in a bear hug.

“ Shhh. Don’t apologized. I don’t care skipping school as long as it is with you. I don’t mind at all.” Kangin tried to sooth the guilty Leeteuk.

Leeteuk look up with teary eyes and met with Kangin’s eyes, “Really?”

“ Really..” Kangin gave a peck on the forehead. “ Why don’t we hurry up and finished our business here so that we can prepare fully for the picnic, neh?” Kangin smiled and Leeteuk flashed back an angel smile to him.

“ Lets.” Leeteuk said and break away from Kangin hug and let him lead his (soon to be) hubby to buy some more in the list.

Kangin shook his head and followed his (soon to be) wife like a loss puppy.

 

 

~EUNHAE~ (after lunch break)

“ Omo! Kibummie!!!!” Eunhyuk squealed loudly in the classroom causing the whole class to stare at Eunhyuk like a crazy person.

Donghae who was beside him and Kibum who was talking with Siwon face palmed themselves.

Donghae dragged away Eunhyuk toward their seats.

“Hyukkie. Why are you screaming like that?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk who now there were sitting on their chair.

“ Cause Kibummie and Siwon is a ‘thing’ now. Right, Kibummie?” Eunhyuk smiled brilliantly with his gummy smile toward Kibum who smiled back with red face.

Donghae and Siwon jaw dropped.

“ WTF?! Since when you two are close?” both Siwon and Donghae yelled at the bottom.

“ Since Kibum asked me to help him with his confession to Siwon.” Eunhyuk answered on behalf on him and Kibum.

“ What? You help Kibum? When?” Donghae said with seriousness.

“ When? Well, before we got together and also after we got together I met him when you are not around so yeah, during that time.” Eunhyuk give Donghae his gummy smile and vanished as he see Donghae only frowned at him and not smile back.

The SiBum couples already look at each other before turn to the two people in front of them. One is frowning while the other in confusion.

“ Ehemm. Donghae-shi.” That caught Donghae attention toward Kibum. “ He is just helping me, Donghae-shi. No need to be jealous and work up about it. Besides, I have Siwon now and your monkey is not my taste.” Kibum said causing Eunhyuk to pout.

“ Hey! I’m not a monkey!” Eunhyuk crossed his arm and look at Kibum angrily.

Kibum and Siwon only chuckled at the act cause Eunhyuk’s glare didn’t scare them but they feel a very very VERY dark aura beside Eunhyuk and they only glanced it for a second before their laugh die.

Eunhyuk was harshly pulled to face Donghae and Donghae’s attack Eunhyuk lips in front of their classmates. Eunhyuk tried to break free from Donghae because he knew where he is but he couldn’t fight back the man.

He gives up and circled his arm around his lover neck. Donghae hold Eunhyuk waist and give more force in the kiss.

The students are all stunt seeing the live make-out session even the teachers who entered just a minute ago.

Donghae released Eunhyuk lips even more plump than usual and hold his chin.

“ Remember this, Lee Eunhyuk, every time you want to help someone you must include me in it so that they knew you are mine and ONLY MINE! GOT IT?!” Donghae grip was too hard but Eunhyuk never complained and he needs to calm his boyfriend down.

He took Donghae’s hand down and gives a shy kiss toward the rage boy.

“ Only yours. I promise.” Eunhyuk smiled lovingly and Donghae smiled back just as loving.

They turn their head to face the blackboard to study but the teacher still in its culture shock so Donghae decided to a bit.

“ Why don’t you ask that husband of yours to do it just like us?” Donghae smirked and the teacher was blushing like crazy because of the tease.

She coughed a couple of times before regain back the attention of her student from the scene that just happen and to focus to their study.

Donghae kept smirking until a hand hit his shoulder.

“ Stop smirking.” Eunhyuk hissed and focus to the front.

Donghae pout and rubbing the sore area. Suddenly a small paper was shoved on his deck. He flip the paper open:

I love you and please forgive me. L

Your monkey.

Donghae smiled and he took Eunhyuk left hand making Eunhyuk look at him weirdly. They locked gazed and Donghae leaned in to give a peck on Eunhyuk ring finger causing him to blush AGAIN.

Eunhyuk retrieved back his hands and sent his focus onto the lesson while Donghae smiled like an idiot.

The SiBum can only shook their head and smile at their friends awkward yet romantic moment.

 

**********************************************************************************************************

Yeah! Finally updated. I can only say sorry cause yeah I don't know how to expressed how sorry I am for the my lovely subscribers who still faithful to this fic.

I wanted to continue but my brain just keep blanking and I feel frustrated over the past months I haven't updated.

I obviously wanted to delete this fic but being the responsible person I am, I wanted to finish it cause when I start something I must finish it eventhough it is hard.

I'm begging you to please be patient with me cause yeah, I'm a selfish person and I admit that but there's many things that made me heartbroken already and I don't want this fic to be a heartbroken to me as well.

So yeah, with LOVE and RESPECT I want to thank you all for being loyal and patient and I hope you forgive me for this lousy chapter when you expected the best right?

I'll leave you guys for now.