Chapter 1

Enemies

I'm start to writing.

Read the chapter below. ^_^

********************************

 

It was a peaceful day in SM high school. TOO peaceful. All the students are in the class, studying. Never did they know that chaos will going to happen. A peaceful day meaning a hurricane will come later on.

A hurricane had hit the school. It was lunch time and the students are in the cafeteria. There is a gorgeous guy walk swiftly like a diva with a tray of food in his hand towards his friends of four that are waiting for him at THEIR table.

Most of the students look at him walking and at his friends. Him and his friends are famous in this school by their beautiful look. They had fans among the girls and guys kept on hitting them.

He walks by a table and he did not realized that there is someone foot already out from it place. He kept walking until he trip causing by the foot and fall on the cement. His food also hit the floor. The person who did it laugh whole hearted.

The diva gets up and the looks on his face is ready to kill someone.

" What the did you do, you moron?" his face is all red due to pure anger.

" I trip you,duh." the person said mocking him.

" You are going to regret this, you ing bastard!" he screeched and before he can launch himself toward the person, somebody already caught him.

All the students in the cafeteria is watching the scene.

" Come on, Heechul. You don't want to get expelled, do you?" the one who caught him said. Heechul got into his senses.

" Thanks, Leeteuk."

" Besides Heechul hyung, he's not worth it if you got expelled. Besides, he and his friends are such a bunch of moron." his other friends said.

" What did you say? You think you are almighty huh, monkey?" someone on the table said to him.

" For your information I am. I'm not a monkey. My name is Lee Eunhyuk you ing, Fish." Eunhyuk yelled at him.

" I'm not ing Fish. My name is Lee Donghae." Donghae stood up and almost about to punch him in the face but someone had stop him.

" Let go of me, Yunho. This monkey need a kick on his ." Donghae growled at Yunho.

" I already told you my name is Lee Eunhyuk you bastard!" Eunhyuk launch himself toward Donghae but he being stop when his friend is in front of him.

" Step aside, Junsu!"

" No! I don't want you to get expelled." Junsu shook his head.

" Lets just stop and eat. The school autorithies will found out about this if we keep this going on." someone had a doe eye said.

" Look at here. The ugly finally spoke." the doe eye guy snap.

" WHAT THE ?! I'M NOT UGLY. FOR YOUR INFO, I'M THE PRETTIEST IN MY FAMILY AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAD A WIDE FOREHEAD, PLAYBOY!" the wide forehead guy snap and about to hit him when there is yelling from their side.

" STOP! THE EIGHT OF YOU!" they turn and saw two tall boy stand beside each other look very pissed off at them. They gulped at the sight.

" HYUNG! MOVE!" the hyungs finally stop all the wreckage and the other student sighed in relief.

They went to their respective table and sat with thei head hung low.

" Why can't you all just stop bickering? Aren't you tired of all of this?" the student ask in anger.

" We are tired. But we can't stop from having a fight with them. They are our enemy since elementary. You know that too, Kyuhyun." the doe eye said.

" I know that, Jaejoong hyung. But still, hyung~ Won't you at least try to be friend with them?" Kyuhyun tried to persuade his hyungs.

" No way. Not in hell, Kyuhyun. Over my dead body first." Heechul stated firmly while eating food that being offered by Leeteuk.

" Especially that Fish. I am so going to strangle him to death." Eunhyuk said.

" Yeah, Hyuk. I also want to strangle the playboy who had the widest forehead in school." said Junsu while clenching his fist.

" Also the Jung Yunho. He thinks he is the leader of this school, well he is SO NOT." Jaejoong said.

" That big raccoon guy. I want to tied him up and beat him to death. That showed him who is the tough one and that definitely not him." said Leeteuk.

Aish. They are such a troublesome. I hope you doing well with your hyungs Changmin, Kyuhyun talking to himself.

" Hyung~ Please stop all this childish behaviour." Changmin whine at his hyung while continue eating his bunch of food. Talking about food monster.

" No way, Changmin. We will not lose to a bunch of girly ." said the raccoon guy.

" They are not girly . They are boys. Its just that their face is beautiful then any of the girls." Changmin said.

They sure are beautiful. The hyungs thought but shoved the thought away due to their stubborness.

" The dolphin voice guy is beautiful? Kick my !" Yoochun snickered.

" The diva is beautiful? I'd rather die." Hangeng said.

" The angel is beautiful? Huh! He is a fake angel." Kangin muttered.

" The doe eye beautiful? He is ugly." Yunho said before eating his food.

" Aish, hyung. Just admit they are beautiful. I know you do deep down in your heart." Changmin tried to convince his hyung but no luck.

" Kiss my !" they firmly stated.

This is going to hard! I hope you can persuade your hyung Kyuhyun. Changmin think.

School is over and all the student went back home. The teacher did not know that there almost been a fight in the cafeteria because the student who witnessed it does not report it. They don't want their idol get kicked out from school! That's why they did not report any incident between those two group.

The two group also went to their respective home. Kyuhyun bid goodbye to his hyung and walk towardd his house. Well, Changmin house actually.

" You're late." Changmin said to him when he is in front of his door.

" At least I came." Kyuhyun protest.

" Yes, you are." Changmin pulled Kyuhyun by the waist into the house and close the door. He kissed Kyuhyun full on the lips. Its just a sweet kiss between them as they were lover. They break it and look at each other in the eye lovingly.

Changmin kissed Kyuhyun forehead before ushered him to take a bath and change into something comfy to wore. Kyuhyun finish bathing and changing and found Changmin playing PS3.

" Changmin!" Changmin stop his playing and grab Kyuhyun wrist and make him sit on his lap.

" We can't keep this up. It will crush them even before they know it." Kyuhyun stated out his worriedness to his lover.

" I know. We are the only one who does not hate each other." Changmin replied.

" That's because we love each other moron." Kyuhyun tried to smack him but miss.

" I'm not a moron. I'm the genius of the school." Changmin grinned widely.

" You're not the only genius you know. I'm also one. Did you forget?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his boyfriend statement.

" No I did not. That's why the genius we are, we need to help our hyung, right?"

" Right. Stop talking. want to play games." Kyuhyun said while Changmin chuckled.

" You know? I thought of what our relationship would be like." Changmin said and Kyuhyun turn to face him.

" We are the GG couple."

" GG couple?"

" Yup! Game and Genius couple."

" You are such a genius."

" I know. Don't need to remind me that my genius lover."

" Can we please play now?" Kyuhyun whined.

" Anything for you, babe." Changmin said ending the conversation and continue to play game with Kyuhyun.

 

******************************

 

I want to stated something.

Yunho, Changmin, Donghae, Yoochun, Kangin, Hangeng are in one group.

While Jaejoong, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Junsu,Leeteuk, Heechul in the other.

Changmin and Kyuhyun lived together after got their parents permission. Don't ask me how. They were lover but their hyungs even the whole entire school knows that they were in that kind relationship. They plan to get married once they finish high school.

Ok. What do you think? Comment ok? Subscribe if you love it? I'll update the next chapter later. Bye.