Garden

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw there's a nice looking garden outside. I might as well get some fresh air first. Then, I'll explore the rest of the house inside if I want to. I saw someone sitting by the swing, reading a book. Fill with curiosity, I went over to have a look at that person. As I got closer, the person felt startled. "Oh, sorry. Am I disturbing you?" I asked. "No. Not at all," the guy said. "I was surprised to see a girl here." I laughed nervously. Gosh! I never felt so awkward meeting a guy alone. "I'm Kai by the way. Also known as the dancing machine of EXO. Watch me dance," the guy introduced. He put down his book, stood up and begin to dance.

I was amazed by his dance moves. I clapped my hands as I applause for him. "I'm _____________. I like your dancing," I said as I compliment him. Kai smiled at me and said, "Thank you. What are you doing here by the way?"

"My mom is catering for your party tonight and I'm helping her," I replied. "We just lived opposite your house." 

"Oh! I remember! You're that girl D.O hyung met that night. You look pretty in person," said Kai.

I blushed by his remark as I play with my hair. "I gotta go get ready for the party tonight. See you later, _____________. You can explore our house and meet my members. Bye."

I waved good bye as he took his book and went inside the house. There's two more rooms left. Should I explore them or go and help my mom? She'll probably need help in getting ready for the party.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter