Studying With A Friend

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo: Sungmin

 

I was planning to go to Yeiji's house to study. I pack the books and stationaries I need in my bag and left my house. "See you later," I told my mom, who is busy inside the kitchen. "Okay. Let me know if you're having dinner at Yeiji's house," mom said in a loud voice. I locked the door and head to the bus station. Yeiji stays in an apartment and it's near our school. 

When I reached her apartment building, I gave her a call. "Hello?" Yeiji's voice can be heard on the line. "Hi, Yeiji. It's me. I'm down at the lobby of your apartment," I said. "Alright. I'll be down in a minute," she said and hung up. While waiting for her, I decide to sit down at a couch. 

Suddenly, I dropped my folder and my home economic text book on the floor. I bend down to pick it up but there was a hand. I looked up and saw Sungmin in front of me! OMG! It's Sungmin of Super Junior! Beside him was his wife, Saeun. "Here. Let me help you pick these up," he said. I laughed nervously as he pass back my folder and text book to me. "Thank you," I said.

"You came here to study with a friend?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm waiting for her actually," I replied.

"_____________!" I heard Yeiji's voice. She walked towards me. When she saw Sungmin, she bowed and greet him, "Hello." Sungmin just smiled. "Well, we gotta get going now. Bye." 

I saw the couple walked away. "They just moved in to this apartment after they got married," Yeiji told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter