Cafe

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I shall go to the cafe which is near my house area. I quickly walk to the bus station to catch the bus home. Five minutes later, the bus arrives and I got on the bus. I decide to listen to some music on the way home. It's quite a long distance. I look out at the streets from the window. It was still lively and bright. 

When my area is announced on the bus, I got up and get down. I walk towards the cafe. It's quite a nice place to hang out and have some tea in the afternoon. I look up and scan the menu. Just then, a familiar voice called me, "_____________." I turn my head and saw Suho standing in front of me. Sehun was in front of him. I waved hello to them, "Hi, guys. I didn't expect you'll be here."

"We've just finished our schedules. And we notice that this cafe is near our place. We decide to come here," said Suho. Sehun was taking his tray of coffee and cake when he spotted me. "Hi, ____________. Nice to see you here." Next, it was Suho's turn to order. After him, it was me. "I'll have the oreo cheesecake and strawberry smoothie, please."

"That would be 33,000 won, miss," said the lady at the cashier. I took out my money from my wallet and pay her. The cake and smoothie was placed on the tray. I slowly take the tray to an empty table. "Hey, _____________. Why don't you sit with us?" Sehun called. I couldn't say no to an EXO member. I sat down at their table. 

"So, ____________. You just finished school?" asked Suho.

"Yep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter