Summer Is Here

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed since I met EXO. Some of them have visited me on their free day. They even helped my mom with her food preparation for clients. Our school also held the 21st anniversary party. It's quite boring with the speech and all. But I got to wear my gown my parents bought for my birthday last year.

Soon, it will be our summer vacation. But I don't think our family will be going anywhere. Mom said she's going to a camp cater food for the campers. One day just before our vacation, I was sitting at my desk as usual, watching EXO's music videos. "Hi, _____________," Yeiji greeted me. "Any plans for the summer this year?" 

"Not sure. My mom is going to a summer camp to do catering. My dad is busy with work. Maybe I'll just stay at home," I replied. "But what about your EXO neighbors? Don't you want to hang out with them?" asked Yeiji. "They maybe busy with their schedules too. I heard they're holding a concert soon," I replied again.

"Aww, don't worry. I'm free during the summer. Maybe we can have a sleepover. Just you and me."

"Sounds like fun."

Ms Lee entered our classroom and we hurried back to our seats. After our greetings, we sat down. "I'm sure you all are excited for your summer vacation. But don't forget you'll be having homework for the summer too. Be sure to do them before you return to school in the autumn," she said. "Now, take out your Korean books. Today, we'll be learning proverbs."

 

Once school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter