Snack bar

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm in the mood for street food. Let's see if there are any good snack bars around the area. As I walk along the streets of Seoul, it was still lively. People are strolling here and there. To my luck, there are a few snack bars. I could go for some delicious tteokbokki. "Hello. I would like tteokbokki please," I place my order to the lady. "Sure, miss. That would be 1,000 won." I took out my money from my wallet and pay her. I pick one tteokbokki and pop it into my mouth. It was spicy but I don't care.

"Are you going to hagwon, dear?" the lady asked.

"No, ma'am. I'm heading straight home after this," I replied. 

"Most students your age would go straight there after they come and eat at my store," said the lady. 

I shrugged and continue eating my snack. "Hello, ______________," a familiar voice greeted me. I turned around and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I smiled and greet them, "Hi, you guys. Came here for a snack too?" Chanyeol nod his head, "Yep. We just finished our schedules. We're in the mood for street food."

"Hello, young men. What would you like?"

"We'll have two corndogs and two fishcakes, please." 

While Chanyeol was paying for the food, Baekhyun asked me, "How about you? Just finished school?"

"Yep. I was in the mood for street food too. After that, I'm heading home," I replied him. "Oh? You're not attending hagwon?" asked Baekhyun. I shook my head, "I have to help my mom sometimes with her catering b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter