I'm Sorry (Kai version)

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai is handsome, I have to admit. But I don't think he's the right guy for me. "Oppa, those are the sweetest words I ever heard," I said to him with a nervous heart. "But I'm sorry to say this, I'm not ready to accept you as my boyfriend."

"Why is that? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not like that. It's just........I feel that you may not be the right person for me. I apologize again."

I know I hurt his feelings. But I have to tell him whatever is in my heart. With a nod, he replied back, "Well, if this is your choice, then I can't force you. I'm just glad you said it from your heart." I took a small gulp, "So, you're okay with it?" Kai smiled back, "Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. And besides, we can still be friends and hang out every so often, right?"

I grinned at him. I'm glad he understood. We did a handshake to show no hard feelings. Just then, the sky is lit up with fireworks. Since we have nothing to do, we watch the fireworks. As I look at Kai, I feel sorry for him. 

But it's better to tell him now than to keep it in my heart all the time. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Go Back to Chapter 37) to choose a different member

 

or

 

(Continue to the next chapter)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter