Tutor With D.O

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've decided to have D.O as my tutor. I send him a text message, telling him that he can come over now. I got my books and stationaries ready on my small table while I wait. Then, someone rang the doorbell. "Yes? Can I help you?" my mom asked from downstairs. "Hi, ma'am. Is ____________ home? I'm here to tutor her," said D.O.

"She's in her room upstairs." I quickly ran back to my room, dust my clothes and comb my hair. The door knocked. "Honey, your tutor is here," said mom. D.O and I said hello. D.O was wearing a casual outfit and he's wearing glasses too. "I'll leave you two alone."

As soon as mom closed the door, D.O said, "Today, I'll be teaching you Mathematics. I'm not really an expert but I'll try my best to help you." I shook my head while grinning, "That's okay. As long as I'll be able to understand. By the way, you look different when you're wearing glasses." D.O laughed, "Oh really? I had to wear them because I have bad astigmatism. I can't see that clearly. We'll talk about that later. Let's start the lesson." I nod my head as I listen. This tutor is gonna be interesting.

 

(An hour later......)

 

D.O was still crooning on with the lesson when a knock came. "Come in," I said. It was mom with a tray. "Sorry to interrupt your tutor. But I brought some hot tea and a plate of oatmeal cookies I baked yesterday. Hope you like it." She put down the tray on the desk. "Thank you," D.O said to her. "I have to get back to the kitchen and prepare the pudding," said mom as she left my room.

"I'm kinda hungry after that tutoring. Let's take a break," suggested D.O. I nod my head with agreement. I put down my pencil and books and grab a cup of tea. I blow the steam away and take a small sip. D.O began to nibble on the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter