Date At The Amusement Park

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I haven't been to an amusement park for years. It would be awesome to go there with a guy. I send a text message to the EXO members: "Okay. I've made up my mind. I'll go on a date with one of you. How about the amusement park?" A few minutes later, I received a message from Kai. He replied, "Sure. Why not? Which amusement park you want to go to?" There are two amusement parks in Seoul. I have been to Lotte World many times with my family. I've only been to Everland once and that is when I was five. I send back to him, "Can we go to Everland park?"

"No problem. It's your decision ;). I'm free on Friday morning. Is that day alright with you?" I smiled and reply back, "Sure. I'll see you then." This is gonna be so exciting. Going to an amusement park with a guy. I can't wait for Friday. 

 

~~~~

(Friday morning......)

 

My alarm rang. I woke up with a bright, cheery mood. I brush my teeth and took a nice shower. Then, I put on a blouse and shorts. I tied my hair into a pony tail using my ribbon, grab my purse and went down to have breakfast. Dad was cooking this time, since mom is away at summer camp to cater for the campers. Dad greeted me with a plate of eggs and two toasts, "Good morning, dear. You looked different today. Going out with a friend?"

"Yeah. Actually, I'm going out with a guy to Everland today," I replied as I sat down. "A guy? Which guy? The neighbor next door?" dad asked again to make sure. I nod my head as a respond since my mouth is full of food. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Dad went to open the door. "Good morning, sir. Is ______________ ready to go?" I heard Kai asking him. "She's having breakfast at the moment. You can come in and wait for awhile," dad told him. Kai came into the house to wait for me. I was almost done with my breakfast. After drinking my juice, I wash the plates and the cup and went to the living room to greet Kai. I just waved hello.

"Wow! You looked awesome today," he said, complimenting my outfit. Before we leave, dad gave me some money for the trip. "I hope this is enough. Don't spend too much on souvenirs." I thanked him as I keep the money in my purse. "Have fun, dear. Be back on time for dinner." I blow him a kiss as I left the house. 

"We'll take the bus to the park, as our managers are out for the day," said Kai. I held his arm as we walked to the bus station. We have to change from bus to subway to get there. The distance is long. But it didn't matter to me, as long as I'm with him. "By the way, can we speak informal fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter