Ignore Him

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I should probably ignore him. Besides, I don't want to get involved in his situation. And I'm not suppose to talk to strangers. I turned around and walk away. 

 

(Baekhyun's POV)

Taeyeon noona and I were happy together. It's so sad that all this have to come to an end. Oh well. I guess she's not the right person for me. I was busy wiping the tears away when I got a phone call from Suho. "Hello?" I said while sniffling. "Hey! Baekhyun! Where are you? I thought you finished your dinner date with Taeyeon," Suho said over the line.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry, hyung. Something came up. I'm coming home now," I told him.

"You sound like you're crying. Did something happened between you two?" This time, I heard Chanyeol's voice over the line. 

"I'll tell you when I come home," I said and hung up the call. It's getting chilly out here. I better leave the playground now. I got up from the swing and left. As soon as I got home, Suho and Chanyeol greeted me by the door. They invited me to sit on the sofa. "Could you tell us what happened that made you cry?"

I blow my nose and begin my story, "Taeyeon and I were having dinner after our schedules. Tonight, she wasn't enjoying herself. She told me that she's having stress because of her hectic schedules and decided to break our relationship."

Just then, D.O, Kai and Sehun came over. "What? Taeyeon broke up with you?" gasped Kai. "Now that hurts," said Sehun. Suho glare at them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter