Date At Namsan Seoul Tower

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsan Seoul Tower (AKA N Seoul Tower) is a popular destination for both couples and tourists. I could go for a date there. I send a text message to the EXO members: "Okay. I've made up my mind. I'll go on a date with one of you. I suggest N Seoul Tower. What do you think?" A few minutes later, I received a message from Suho. He replied, "Sure. Why not? I'll go with you on Thursday. But I'm only free at night. I'll meet you there after my schedule. Is that alright?" I replied back, "Sure. No problem. See you there." 

 

~~~~

(Thursday night.....)

 

I wore a checked shirt with jeans to go with. I comb my hair and put on a clip at my bangs. I can't go to the tower on an empty stomach. I might as well eat my dinner first. Dad was cooking dinner this time, since mom is away at summer camp to cater for the campers. Tonight's dinner is chicken bibimbap. "You looked dress up tonight. Going somewhere later?" he asked. "Yep. I'm going to N Seoul Tower with a guy," I replied him as I sat down to eat. "A guy? Which guy? The neighbor next door?" dad asked again to make sure. I nod my head as a respond. I took a bite of the food. It's not as good as mom's cooking, but I'll give a 6 out of 10 points. 

"I know what you're thinking. My cooking is not as good as your mother's."

"That's okay, dad. At least you tried your best."

As soon as I finished my meal, a text message came from Suho, "I'm already at Seoul Tower. See you." I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I kissed my dad good bye before leaving the house. "Don't stay out too late, dear," he told me. It's 8 pm. The bus still function. Hope I can make it to the tower on time. 

After changing stations, I finally reached the tower. Suho was waiting by the entrance. "Hi, Suho. Sorry I'm late," I greet him with a wave. "No proble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter