New Neighbors

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day...)

 

I was getting ready to leave for school when I saw a moving van opposite our house. Looks like we have new neighbors. I wonder how they look like. Maybe I'll find out when I come home. 

In school, I got inside my classroom and sat down. Beside me, my best friend, Yeiji, was watching something on her cellphone. I went nearer to her, curious on what she was watching. But she was startled by my appearance from behind. "Omo! __________! You scared me!" she said as she gave me a slight slap on my arm. "Sorry. I was curious to know what video are you watching," I said, apologizing. 

"It's a music video by EXO," said Yeiji. "Have you heard about them?" Hmm......EXO. That name sounds familiar. Then, I remembered their song, Growl. "Yes. They're the one who sang Growl, right?" Yeiji nod her head, "They've just released their new MV. Check it out." I began watching the MV with her. And it was quite interesting. 

However, we couldn't finished the whole video, as our teacher was entering the classroom. "Don't worry. You can watch it at home," whispered Yeiji. 

 

~~~~

 

When I got home that night, I saw mom was reading a huge amount of recipe books. I forgot to mention that my mom is running her own catering business. It used to be successful but there weren't any clients lately. I was surprised to see her reading recipe books. That means someone has hired her to cater for clients. "I heard we have new neighbors. Did you see what they're like?" mom asked as soon as she spot me. I shook my head, "I couldn't see who they were."

"Oh. I took a good glance at the neighbors today. They look like six men staying in one house. They are quite a catch," said mom. I shrug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter