I'm Sorry (Chanyeol version)

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have to admit, Chanyeol looks like a handsome prince that every girl should fall for. He is funny too. But I don't think he's the right guy for me. "Listen, oppa. You are a funny guy and that's really nice of you to said that," I said to him with a nervous heart. "But I'm sorry to say this, I'm not ready to accept you as my boyfriend."

"Why is that?"

"Well, it's just......I feel that you may not be the right person for me. I apologize again."

I may have I hurt his feelings. But I have to tell him whatever is in my heart. With a nod, he replied back, "Well, since you put it that way, then I can't stop you. It's your choice. But it's a good thing you tell me now than later." I took a small gulp, "So, you're okay with it?" Chanyeol smiled back, "Yeah. I'm fine. No worries. We can still be friends and hang out, right?"

"Right. Thanks for understanding," I said. I'm glad he understood. We did a handshake to show no hard feelings. I do feel sorry for him. But it's better to tell him than to keep it in my heart all the time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Go Back to Chapter 37) to choose a different member

 

or

 

(Continue to the next chapter)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter