Date At Hongdae

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I need to get some new clothes. So, I'm kinda in the mood for shopping. I send a text message to the EXO members: "I have to go and shop for new clothes. Any of you interest to come along?" A few minutes later, I received a message from Chanyeol. He replied, "I plan to get a new cap too. I can accompany you. We can go to Hongdae. I'm free tomorrow in the morning. Are you okay with that day?"  I smiled and reply back, "Sure. I'll see you then." As I put down my phone, I thought guys don't like shopping, unless they have to buy something too. Thank goodness Chanyeol need to buy a new cap. I better sleep early. Tomorrow is gonna be another day.

 

~~~~

(The next morning.....)

 

My alarm rang. I woke up with a bright, cheery mood. I brush my teeth and took a nice shower. Then, I put on a blouse and a denim skirt. I tied my hair into a pony tail using my ribbon, grab my purse and went down to have breakfast. Dad was cooking this time, since mom is away at summer camp to cater for the campers. Dad greeted me with a plate of waffles, "Good morning, dear. You looked different today. Going out with a friend?"

"Yeah. Actually, I'm going out shopping with a guy to Hongdae today. I plan to buy some new clothes," I replied as I sat down. "A guy? Which guy? The neighbor next door?" dad asked again to make sure. I nod my head as a respond since my mouth is full of food. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Dad went to open the door. "Good morning, sir. Is ______________ ready to go?" I heard Chanyeol asking him. "She's having breakfast at the moment. You can come in and wait for awhile," dad told him. Chanyeol came into the house to wait for me. I was almost done with my breakfast. After drinking my juice, I wash the plates and the cup and went to the living room to greet Chanyeol. I just waved hello.

"Hey there, beautiful. You look fantastic," he said, complimenting my outfit. Before we leave, dad gave me some money for the shopping trip. "I hope this is enough for the clothes. Try not to overspend." I thanked him as I keep the money in my purse. "Have fun, dear. Be back on time for dinner." I blow him a kiss as I left the house. 

I hop into the car with Chanyeol. Looks like his manager is driving there. "My manager is also in the mood for shopping," he said. On the way to Hongdae, the song 'Growl' was playing on the radio. Chanyeol was singing along too. "Have you heard this song before?" he asked. "Yep. I watched it 10 times," I replied.

After 'Growl', another song was playing. This time, it was an English song. Chanyeol was also singing along to it.

 

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

All of me: John Legend

 

(A/N: I do not own the lyrics. Credit to the artist and the composer)

 

I was amazed by his voice as he continued singing. Yeah, I know his position was a rapper. I didn't know he could this sing well. "I sang this in a concert once. I was also playing the piano," he told me. "I never knew you could sing so well. I thought you could rap only," I said. Chanyeol laughed, "Some rappers can sing too. By the way, let's talk comfortably from now on. And call me oppa." That sounds good, talking informal to each other. I never call any guy oppa before. He is my first. 

"We're h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter