Surprise Lunch

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday. I was doing the remaining summer homework as usual when I got the call from D.O. "Yes, oppa?" I took the call. "Hi, _____________. I have prepared a lunch for you. Please come over," he said. "Sure. I'll be right over," I replied with sweetly and hung up the call. I dressed up casually and went over to his house. 

D.O was in the kitchen,taking off his apron. "So, what's for lunch today?" I asked as I sat down on the chair. "Close your eyes," he told me. I did without any hestitation. The only thing I can do is smell the aroma of the food. "Now you can open," I heard him say. As I opened my eyes, I began to smile. It was omurice with a cat face drawn with ketchup. 

"It's so cute. It's a shame I have to eat it."

"Dig in."

In an instant, I grabbed my utensils and started eating it. I noticed D.O was not eating. He's just watching me. "Oppa, why aren't you eating?" I asked with my mouth full. "I ate already. I prepared this specially for you," he replied. "Is the food delicious by the way?" I respond by giving him a thumbs up. It was the best omurice I had ever tasted. 

After the omurice is in my stomach, D.O helped to wash up. "Your food is delicious. Almost like my mom's cooking," I compliment him. "Thanks. I'm glad you like it," he said from the kitchen. "I have an interest in cooking. Sometimes I cook for my members whenever I'm free. Next time, I'll make you kimchi spaghetti."

"Sure. You can cook for me anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter