The Cafe

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've decided to go to the cafe for a drink. There are lots of people in the cafe. I order myself an ice blended chocolate. As I was drinking my chocolate drink, a woman in her mid-thirties came to me. "Excuse me? Is this seat taken? Everywhere else is full," she said. I shook my head and let her sit down. "Thank you, dearie."

Not wanting to talk to her because she's a stranger, I just ignored her and continue drinking. "You looked quite lonely, dearie. Are you single perhaps?" she suddenly voiced out. "Yes," which is all I can say. "Well, you're in luck because you're gonna have a boyfriend," said the woman. I smirked, not believing her. "How would I believe you if you say I'm gonna have a boyfriend?"

"Well, my dear. I happened to be a fortune teller and I can tell your future," said the woman. "Come to my shop and I'll tell you what kind of boyfriend you will have." 

 

After I finished my drink, I followed the strange fortune teller to her shop. Inside was very dark and there are lots of tarot cards and weird magic stuff hanging on the wall. "Don't mind the darkness and all these decorations. They're gifts from my friend from New Orleans," said the woman. I followed her to another room where there's a crystal ball in the middle of the table. "Sit down, dearie." I did as I was told to. 

"Tell me, dearie. What is your ideal type of men?"

"Well, I like guys who are kind, clean, a sense of humor and is willing to love me for who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter