Tutor With Kai

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai looks like the best choice. So, I'm gonna pick him as my tutor. I send a text message to D.O, telling him that Kai can come over. I got my books and stationaries ready on my small table while I wait. Then, someone rang the doorbell. "Yes? Can I help you?" my mom asked from downstairs. "Hi, ma'am. Is ____________ home? I'm here to tutor her," said Kai.

"She's in her room upstairs." I quickly ran back to my room, dust my clothes and comb my hair. The door knocked. "Honey, your tutor is here," said mom. Kai and I said hello. Looks like today he's dressed casually too. "I'll leave you two alone."

As soon as mom closed the door, Kai said, "Nice room you got here. Today I'll teach you History. I may not be an expert but I shall try my best." I shook my head while grinning, "That's okay. As long as I'll be able to understand." Kai opened the History text book, "Shall we begin?" I nod my head as I listen. This tutor is gonna be interesting.

 

(An hour later......)

 

Kai was still crooning on with the lesson when a knock came. "Come in," I said. It was mom with a tray. "Sorry to interrupt your tutor. But I brought some hot tea and a plate of oatmeal cookies I baked yesterday. Hope you like it." She put down the tray on the desk. "Thank you," Kai said to her. "I have to get back to the kitchen and prepare the pudding," said mom as she left my room.

"Why don't we take a break? All these tutoring makes me hungry," suggested K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter