Basketball Game

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday. I was doing the remaining summer homework as usual when I got the call from Baekhyun. "Yes, oppa?" I took the call. "Hi, _____________. Are you free in the evening?" he asked. "Yes," I replied. "Okay. Meet me at the basketball court. It's at ________. See you there." With that, he hung up.

 

That evening, I wore a simple t-shirt and shorts. "Honey, where are you going at this hour?" mom asked from the kitchen. "I'm meeting my neighbor at _____. I'll be back," I told her. "Okay. Be home on time for dinner," she instructed me. _______ isn't very far away. Just a few stops and I'm there. I spotted Baekhyun playing some hoops at the court. "Oppa!" I called. He stopped at what he was doing and grinned. "______________! Great to see you. Wanna shoot some hoops with me?"

"I'm not good in basketball."

"Don't worry. It's just a simple game of hoops. We're not competing."

It's a good thing I wore something casual. I agree and begin to play with him. I couldn't get the ball into the hoop but it didn't matter to me. As long as we had fun. After 10 shots, we were tired. We both sat on the bench and drink some water. Luckily we played basketball in the evening, as it is cooler. "So, what's the reason of inviting me out here?" I asked.

Baekhyun drank his water and replied, "Oh, I thought of getting my stress away by playing basketball with me. None of my members are free. So, I'm alone. Then, I thought of you." I just nod m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter