Cake Decorating

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo: Heechul

 

It was Saturday. I was doing the remaining summer homework as usual when I got the call from Suho. "Yes, oppa?" I took the call. "Hi, _____________. I'm decorating a cake for Heechul senior's birthday. I could use your help," he said. Heechul senior? Does he mean Heechul of Super Junior? "Sure. I'd like to help," I told him. "Great! Come over to my house and we can get started," said Suho and the call ended. I dressed up casually and went over to his house. 

Suho was already in the kitchen with the cake and the decorations on the table. "There you are. I've laid out the decorations. Wash your hands and put on your apron. We got a cake to decorate." I washed my hands and put on my apron. Of course, before we could get started, we have to think of a design for the cake.

"So, what design should we decorate for the cake?"

"I was thinking of a cake with strawberries on the icing. You could draw a face and write the word 'Happy Birthday' if you like."

Suho thought for a moment, then he said, "Sounds plain. But I guess a birthday cake doesn't have to be complicated. Let's try that." And so, we got started. Suho spread the cake with white frosting first. I help him to spin the cake as he spreads with the knife. Next, I squeeze a small amount of icing and place the strawberry on top of it. Suho did the face drawing and writing. I never knew cake decorating could be so much fun. We both had cream on our faces. But we help each other wipe them off and put it in our mouths to eat. Last but not least, we add the candles of the number on top of the cake.

 

Soon, the cake was finished. "The cake looks beautiful," I said, admiring our creation. "Yep. It sure is," said Suho, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Now, all we gotta do is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter