Bedroom

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe I'll go and explore upstairs. As I was walking up the stairs, I heard singing coming from one of the bedroom. I follow the singing voice to that room. Finally, I stop at where the voice is. I quietly open the door and saw Chanyeol and Suho singing. It looks like they are composing their songs. I pause at the door to listen to them. They sound amazing. Then, Suho stopped singing and turned around, "Who's there?!" I gasped and hide from behind the door. I wanted to walk away quickly without getting caught but I was stopped by Suho's voice, "Excuse me? But don't you know it's rude to disturb us when we're in the middle of our work?" 

I turned around and saw Suho and Chanyeol in front at me. I bowed down and apologized, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. I heard your singing and I follow your voice to your room. I'm really sorry." 

"That's okay. We'll forgive you," said Chanyeol. "Just don't disturb us again, okay?" I nod my head as a respond. "I'm ______________ by the way." 

"Nice to meet you, ______________. I'm Chanyeol. And this is Suho, our leader." Suho greets me with a wave and a smile. I grinned back. "That was a lovely song you were singing just now."

"Thank you. We're trying to compose our own songs for our next album," said Suho. "What are you doing here in our house?" asked Chanyeol. "My mom and I are catering for your party tonight," I replied.

"Oh yeah. I remember our manager told us about your mom's catering busines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter