Italian Food For Dinner

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo: Taemin

 

I've decided Italian food for dinner. I like pastas and pizzas. I told my parents about it and they said okay. I changed my school uniform and wore a t-shirt with a skirt instead. "Are you ready to go?" asked dad. I nod my head. This time, we took a ride in dad's car to town instead of taking the public transport. "We thought of going for a drive in my new car tonight on this special occasion," said dad.

"You brought a new car?"

"Yep. While you were busy, I sold that old car for a new one."

A few minutes later, we reached the Italian restaurant. The waiter greeted us, "Good evening. Three people per table? Follow me, please." Inside the restaurant was nicely decorated with pictures and plants and I can hear Italian music playing. We got to our table as the waiter gave us the menus. "Oooh. They have all sorts of pastas and pizzas," said mom as she scan the menu. "I'm in the mood for pizza. Can we order that?" I asked. 

"Sure you can, sweetie," replied dad. Once we are ready, we call the waiter. "We'll have one pepperoni pizza, one lagasna and one spaghetti with meatballs, please," dad placed our orders. "Any drinks, sir?" asked the waiter. "We'll have three iced lemon tea, thanks," said dad. 

 

As we are waiting for the food, I saw Suho, Kai and Taemin going to their table. I guess they must be here for dinner too. "Oh! Aren't those the neighbors you cater the other day?" dad asked when he noticed them. "Yes, dear. _____________ has capture their attention that one of them got her number," said mom. I blushed at her answer. "Oh, mom."

Then, nature is calling me. I went to the washroom to do my business. Once I finished, I saw Kai, who was about to enter the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter