The Park

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've decided to go to the park. It's quite peaceful and relaxing when I am at the park. You can relieve your stress and bad moods. As I was walking along, I saw a fortune teller by the side. It was a woman in her mid-thirties. "Come and have your fortune told!" she called. A lot of people passed by her. I was passing her when she called me, "Hey! You there!" 

"Who? Me?" I asked, pointing at myself. "Yes, you. You look like you're lonely these days," said the woman. "Well, yeah," I said, turning to leave. But she stopped me again, "Are you single by any chance?"

"Yes."

"Well, you're in luck because you're gonna have a boyfriend."

I smirked, not believing her. "How would I believe you if you say I'm gonna have a boyfriend?" The woman frowned, "I'm a fortune teller, for goodness sake! Why don't you stay around and I'll have your future told."

"Very well. But make it quick!" I said, feeling uneasy with the weird woman. She began to gaze into her crystal ball, "Tell me, dearie. What is your ideal type of men?"

"Well, I like guys who are kind, clean, a sense of humor and is willing to love me for who I am."

The woman scratched her chin and gazed into her crystal ball. "Interesting. The spirits are telling me that six handsome men are moving into your neighborhood tomorrow. They are not just ordinary men. They are celebrities. You are one lucky girl."

Of course, I couldn't see anything in her crystal ball. I just sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter