Date At The Park

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't feel like going out to the city streets at the moment. Maybe I'll take a trip to the park instead. I send a text message to the EXO members: "I'll go on a date with one of you. But I plan to go to the park instead of the city streets. It's just around this area. Is that alright with you?"  A few minutes later, I received a message Baekhyun. He replied, "I plan to go there too. Maybe we can hang out there. Is tomorrow night okay with you?" I smiled and reply back, "Sure. I'll see you then." 

 

~~~~

(The next night.....)

 

Since I have nothing to do, I might as well finish my homework our teachers left us to do for the vacation. Dad was cooking dinner this time, since mom is away at summer camp to cater for the campers. Tonight's dinner is spaghetti with meatballs. "_____________! Dinner!" I heard dad hollering. I put down my pencil and went down stairs to have dinner. "Dig in, dear." All that summer homework makes me hungry. I took a bite of the spaghetti. It's not as good as mom's cooking, but I'll give a 6 out of 10 points. 

"I know what you're thinking. My cooking is not as good as your mother's."

"That's okay, dad. At least you tried your best."

After dinner, I went up to my room to resume my homework. However, a message came in from Baekhyun: "I'm at the park now. Meet me there." I dressed casually and left the house. There were not many people in the park, except for those who are walking with their dogs. I found Baekhyun cycling with his bicycle. "Baekhyun!" I called. He stopped in front of me. "Hi, ______________. Want to go for a bicycle ride with me? It's a beautiful night." 

Without any hestitation, I sat behind him and we went for a spin. I held onto his stomach tight, in case I fall. "Don't worry. I'll go slow," said Baekhyun. I trust him. So, I just ride comfortabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter