EXO's Concert

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days of summer has passed by. I almost complete my summer homework. I just have three more to go. At least if I'm not hanging out with EXO or my friends, the homework can keep me occupied. Mom just came back from camp. We can spend our mother daughter bonding time together. Now I'm entering a new month. EXO's concert is coming up. They might be busy to hang out at the moment. Hope Eunji can get the tickets for us. 

One morning, two mails came for me. It's from Eunji. I open the envelope and inside was a concert ticket. It's a ticket to EXO's Exordium concert. I guess she managed to get us the tickets after all. That's not all. We also managed to get backstage passes to see EXO in person. Wow! That's so cool. I can't wait till we get to concert day.

 

~~~~

(Concert day...)

 

I took the bus to the stadium where EXO's concert is held. There were a lot of fans waiting outside the stadium already. It was hard to find my friends in this crowd. Lucky for me, I managed to spot them. "There you are, _____________. Glad you could make it," said Yeiji, waving at me. "How did you manage to get the backstage pass?" I asked Eunji. "My cousin's friend is working backstage. I ask her if she could get me the passes and she managed to get four passes for us," said Eunji. "We still have one more hours before the concert starts. We better start getting inside and meet the members."

We had to go through the back entrance to get inside. Two security guards were standing by the door. We show them the passes and they let us in. Waiting for us are Eunji's cousin and her friend. "Girls, this is Yena, my cousin, and her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter