Date At The Cinema

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A date to the cinema sounds romantic. I've seen many couples going to the cinema to watch movies. I send a text message to the EXO members: "Okay. I've made up my mind. I'll go on a date with one of you. How about the cinema?" A few minutes later, I received a message from D.O. He replied, "Sounds cool. We can go this Saturday night. I'm free on that day. Is that alright with you?"

I smiled and reply back, "Sure. I'll see you then." It's been a while since I went to the cinema. Usually, I'll go with my parents or friends. This time, it's with a guy. 

 

~~~~

(Saturday night.....)

 

I wore a mini skirt with leggings and a white t-shirt to match my outfit. I tied my hair into a pony tail using my ribbon and add a strawberry flavor lip gloss for the final touch up. I heard the doorbell ringing. It must be D.O. I grab my purse and went downstairs. "Going somewhere with this guy, dear?" my dad asked. "Yep. We're going to watch a movie at the cinema," I replied. "Okay." Dad gave me some money for the night out. "Here's some notes if you have to spend something over there. But don't overspend, okay?" I thanked him as I keep the money in my purse. "Have fun, dear. Don't stay out late," dad warned.

I promised him and blow him a kiss as I left the house. I hop into the car with D.O. His manager is driving us there. "You looked lovely tonight," he said, complimenting my outfit. I blushed and said thanks. On the way to the cinema, D.O was singing to the song playing on the radio.

 

On a long and tiring day
I got together my heart that was filled with sighs
Today and tomorrow, I will get up again
And live through the day

 

Vague expectations, dry laughter
They change as time goes by
My sad heart and apparent scars
They won’t disappear

 

Can you hear our sad cries?
We held it in and endured through endlessly
Even when darkness came while walking on this far path
We held hands and were always together

Scream (Cart OST): D.O of EXO

 

(A/N: I do not own the lyrics. Credit to the artist and the composer)

 

I was mesmerize by his voice as he continued singing. "This is from the soundtrack of the movie I starred in," D.O explained to me. "Oh. So you're an actor too?" I asked with surprised. "Yes. But I wasn't the main character in that movie. I'm just the supporting actor," D.O replied with a nod. "By the way, let's talk comfortably from now on. And call me oppa." That sounds good, talking informal to each other. I never call any guy oppa before. D.O is my first. 

"We're here already, you two," announced the manager as he parked the car in the parking lot of a building. Once the car stopped completely, we got down. 

"Thanks, hyung," D.O thanked him. "Call me when you two have finished," said the manager. "Shall we?" asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter