Tutor With Chanyeol

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, I've decided pick Chanyeol to be my tutor. I send a text message to D.O, telling him that Chanyeol can come over. I got my books and stationaries ready on my small table while I wait. Then, someone rang the doorbell. "Yes? Can I help you?" my mom asked from downstairs. "Hi, ma'am. Is ____________ home? I'm here to tutor her," said Chanyeol.

"She's in her room upstairs." I quickly ran back to my room, dust my clothes and comb my hair. The door knocked. "Honey, your tutor is here," said mom. Chanyeol and I said hello. Chanyeol was dressed in hip hop fashion as usual. "I'll leave you two alone."

As soon as mom closed the door, Chanyeol said in a cute tone, "Ready to learn with me?" I couldn't help but to giggle at his voice. He knows how to make a girl squeal. I snap out of it and said yes. He clears his throat as he begins. "I shall teach you Korean for the day. Are you ready?" I nod my head as I listen. This tutor is gonna be interesting.

 

(An hour later......)

 

Chanyeol was still crooning on with the lesson when a knock came. "Come in," I said. It was mom with a tray. "Sorry to interrupt your tutor. But I brought some hot tea and a plate of oatmeal cookies I baked yesterday. Hope you like it." She put down the tray on the desk. "Thank you," Chanyeol said to her. "I have to get back to the kitchen and prepare the pudding," said mom as she left my room.

"I can't wait to try those cookies. Let's take a break for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter