Yeiji's House (Version #1)

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These guys are sweet, wanting to take me out on a date. But I think I'm too young to date anybody. I'm a high school student and they are superstars. Their fans would be furious if I'm seen dating out with them. I wouldn't want to take the risk. I began to text the EXO members: "I appreciate that you want to reward me. But I'm afraid I'm too young to date at the moment. I'm sorry to say this, but I have to reject your offer." A few minutes later, I got a reply from Suho, "That's okay. We understand. Studies should come first. When you finished your high school, you can start dating." 

Another reply came from Sehun: "So, what are you going to do for the summer?"

"I'll probably go to my friend's house for a sleepover," I replied him. 

"Have fun, ____________," said D.O. 

 

~~~~

(The next evening....)

 

Yeiji and I agree to have our sleepover the next night. I told dad I'll come back the next day. Before I leave the house, dad kissed my head, "Have fun, dear. I've put some money in your bag. Stay safe." I took the bus to Yeiji's house. At the lobby, she was already waiting there. "Nice to see you. Come on up. We've just started the party," she said as she took my hand to the elevator.

Inside her house, I saw two girls laughing and chatting. "I've invited Minyung and Eunji over for our sleepover. You remember them, do you?" Minyung and Eunji are our friends from middle school. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter