Convenience Store

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I shall go for some hot instant noodles, milk and onigiri. I can find them at the convenience store. On my way to school, I pass by one. I decide to go there instead. I grab the cup noodles, a tuna onigiri and a bottle of banana milk. "That would be 25,000 won altogether," the boy said as he scan my products. I took out my money from my wallet and pay him. 

After paying, I open my cup noodle, add the seasonings and pour it with boiling water. I smell it and it was so good. Once they're ready, I blow the noodles and begin slurping them. Mmmm. I like instant noodles. At the same time, I took out my phone and play some videos online while I eat my food. 

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. "_____________?" a familiar voice greeted me. I took out my earphone and look up. D.O and Kai are standing beside me with their snacks. "Oh, hi! I didn't expect to see you two here," I greet them. "Just finished your schedules?"

"Yep. We were feeling hungry. We decide to stop by here for a snack before going home," said Kai. 

"How about you? Just finished school?" asked D.O. 

"Yep. I was hungry. I decide to stop by this store too for a snack. After that, I'm heading home," I replied him. "Oh? You're not attending hagwon?" asked Kai. I shook my head, "I have to help my mom sometimes with her catering business after school. Especially when she is preparing food for important clients. And I'm in trouble too in school."

"What kind of tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter