Chanyeol's Private Studio

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo: Lay and MQ 

 

It was Saturday. I was doing the remaining summer homework as usual when I got the call from Chanyeol. Yes, oppa?" I took the call. "Hi, _____________. If you're not too busy, I'd like to invite you to my private studio," he said. "Um, sure. I'd like to come over," I said. "Great! I'll send you my address. See you there." Once the call ended, I got a text from him which is the address. I quickly get changed and left the house. 

It was not easy getting to his studio. Along the way, I got lost. Then, I passed by Lay. Maybe he could help me. "Hi, _____________. Where are you heading at this time?" he asked. "Hi. I'm on my way to Chanyeol's studio. But I'm lost," I replied. Lay took my phone and look at the address. "I can help. Just follow me."

 

Thanks to Lay, I got to the apartment. "Thanks a lot, Lay. Without your help, I wouldn't get here," I thanked him with a smile. "You're welcome. I have to go now. Enjoy your time with Chanyeol. Say hi to him for me," said Lay and he left. I press the doorbell and someone opened the door. It was not Chanyeol but another man. "Yes? Can I help you, miss?" 

"Um......I'm here to see Chanyeol," I said, feeling anxious. "Hey, Chanyeol! A girl is here to see you!" the man called from inside. Then, Chanyeol appeared with a smile. "It's okay, MQ. She's my girlfriend. I invited her over," he told the man. "Come on in, dear." 

As I got inside, the studio is quite small. "It's kinda small but at least I got a space to do my composing," I heard Chanyeol's voice. I begin to walk towards the shelf full of toys. "You have a huge collection of toys there, oppa," I told him. "Yeah. I like toys, especially anime ones. Whenever I feel bored, I can always play with them. But most of the time, it's meant for displayed only," he said. "Come over here and I'll show you where I do my work."

I follow him to the recording room with lots of instruments, microphones, a computer and a big One Piece flag on the wall. There's even a sofa for relaxation. Sitting beside him was the man that opened the door for me earlier. "______________, this is MQ. He's a rapper and part of a group called Beat Burger," Chanyeol introduced me the man. "Hello.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter