Yes, I Do (Baekhyun Version)

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is a funny and cute guy that every girl would like. And since he's single, I thought of giving him another chance to be in a relationship again. "Yes, I do," I answered to his question. With that, he began to grin with delight. "Really? You would? Oh, thank you, ____________!" He cupped my cheeks and kissed me fully on the lips. I gasped by his actions. In a short while, he pulls off the kiss. "Sorry," he giggled. "I guess I got pretty excited." I shook my head with a smile, "Let's just go slowly, okay? Enjoy the moment."

We tried again by slowly leaning forward and kiss again. This time, we did it romantically, as we wouldn't want to ruin the moment. However, Taeyeon's image pop into my head. I slowly let go my lips from his.

"Oppa, what about Taeyeon?" 

"What about her?"

"If she knew we're in a relationship, she might hunt me down and take you back to be with her again."

Baekhyun understood my concern and worries. "It's alright. I've gotten over her. After all, she's the one who wants to break up with me. What's the point of her asking me to come back to her?" he said, patting my hands. "But if she does hunt you down to hurt you, I'll protect you. I'll tell her to leave us alone."

"Really?"

"Cross my heart."

I smiled, feeling relieved. We both rubbed our noses and kiss for the third time. From that day onwards, Baekhyun of EXO is my official boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter