Game room

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw that there was a game room just beside the living room. I'll go in and check out some games. Inside the room, there was a basketball arcade machine, a football table game, a crane game machine with merchandise inside and a pool table. I clicked my tongue with amazement. I envy these guys. There was also a TV with two guys playing a console game. I creep from behind and watch them play. 

However, the guy spotted me and shouted, "Hey!" I screamed as I fall down. "Aww man! It's Game Over!" the other guy complained. "Hey! You guys! Stop creeping from behind us!" But he calmed down of his anger when he saw me. "Oh, I'm sorry. We didn't mean to frightened you."

"Yeah. We thought you were one of our members playing a prank," said the other guy. As I look at them, I recognize them. It was Baekhyun and Sehun. "N-No. I-It was me who should apologize. I was curious to know what game you were playing," I said. "Here. Let me help you get up," said Sehun, who offer his hand to help me. I stood up and dust off my bottom. "Say, you're that girl D.O mentioned to us. Hi, I'm Baekhyun. And this is Sehun, the maknae," Baekhyun introduced himself and Sehun to me. 

I bowed and said my greetings, "Hi. I'm _____________. It's nice to meet you two. And I'm sorry for ruining your game." I heard Sehun chuckling, "That's okay. As long as you're not doing any harm to us."

"What are you doing here by the way?" asked Baekhyun. "My mom and I are catering for your par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter