Study Week

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday came again. School time again. I put on my uniform, had breakfast and leave the house. On my way to school, I saw a van passing by. Then, it stopped and someone opened the window. It was Sehun and Suho. "Hi, ____________. Going to school today?" asked Sehun. "Yeah. I was on my way to the bus station," I replied. "How about you guys?"

"We're going for our schedules too," said Sehun.

"We got your number from D.O yesterday. We'll contact you when we have the time," said Suho. "You better hurry to school now or you'll be late." I smiled and said okay as they close the window and drove off. Sweet guys. Suho acts like my mom sometimes. Oh wait! He is the mommy of EXO. He is the leader after all. 

 

~~~~

 

In school, I put on my earphones and listen to some music. I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Yeiji. "Hi, ____________. How's your weekend?" she asked. I pull out my earphones and replied, "It was fun."

"Care to tell me about it?" she asked. I look around and whisper, "I'll tell you on the rooftop during lunch. It's a big secret and I don't want the others to hear us." Yeiji gave an okay and a wink. Our homeroom teacher, Ms Lee, came into the class. I quickly keep my phone and stood up to greet the teacher. "Sit down, students. Before I begin the lesson, I would like to make two annoucements," said Ms Lee. "First of all, the test is in two weeks time. So, brush up on your subjects you need to work hard on and do well."

Sigh! It's test time again. Better hit the books again. "Secondly, our school is holding a 21st anniversary party, in next month. Everyone is compulsory to come. Be sure to wear formal attire. The venue will be decided later," Ms Lee continued. A 21st anniversary party? That's interesting. "Okay. That is all for the annoucement. Now, take out your books and open them to chapter 12." 

 

(A few hours later......)

 

Lunch time came and everyone is heading to the canteen. Before I could leave the classroom, the class monitor calls me, "_______

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter