I'm Sorry (Baekhyun version)

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is a funny and cute guy that every girl would like. But then, I remember he has a ex-girlfriend. I heard there are some couple who broke up can get together again. It's best I reject his confession, for my own safety. "Oppa, you're cute and good looking.." I began to say with a nervous heart. "But I'm afraid I have to reject your confession."

"Why? Is it because of our fans?"

"No. Not that. It's because of your ex-girlfriend. If she finds out I'm dating you, she's gonna hurt me. I don't want to take the risk."

I feel sad to hurt his feelings. But this is for my own good. "______________, I've gotten over Taeyeon. I won't go back to a girl who broke up with me first," said Baekhyun. I began to sigh, "I know. But maybe Taeyeon has not gotten over you. She will realize her mistake one day and might want to go back to you. There are couples who can mend their relationship again after a break up."

With a nod, he heaved out a sigh and said, "You may be right. Some people can come back after a break up. It's best that we don't get involved in a relationship. Who knows maybe Taeyeon might come back to me." I took a small gulp, "So, you're okay with it?" Baekhyun smiled at me, "Yeah. I'll be fine. It's for the best. But just because we can't be together doesn't mean we can't be friends, right?"

I grinned at him. I said thank you for the lovely time and left the court. I feel sorry for Baekhyun. But it's better to be safe than sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter