I'm Sorry (Sehun version)

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun may seem like the handsome and muscular type that girls would go crazy over. But I don't think he's the right guy for me. "Oppa, you are handsome and all." I said to him with a nervous heart. "But I'm sorry to say this, I'm not ready to accept you as my boyfriend."

"Why? What's wrong? Is it because of our fans?"

"No, not like that. It's just........I feel that you may not be the right person for me. I apologize again."

I know I hurt his feelings. But I have to tell him whatever is in my heart. With a nod, he replied back, "That's okay. You don't need to apologize. It's better to tell now then to hurt someone." I took a small gulp, "So, you're okay with it?" Sehun smiled back, "Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Just because I can't be your boyfriend doesn't mean we can't be friends, right? We can still hang out and have dinner every so often."

I grinned at him. I'm glad he understood. We did a handshake to show no hard feelings. I do feel sorry for him. But like he said, it's better to tell now then to hurt that person's feelings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Go Back to Chapter 37) to choose a different member

 

or

 

(Continue to the next chapter)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter