Spa Time With Mom

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday. I was doing the remaining summer homework as usual when someone knocked at my door. "Come in," I said. The door open and it was mom. "Hi, honey. I see that you're busy with homework," she said. I nod my head in respond. "Why don't you continue your homework later? I'm taking you to the spa today," she suggested. A trip to the spa with mom sounds nice. I stop whatever I'm doing, get dressed and follow her to her car. 

"What gives you the idea of going to the spa today?"

"We haven't been there for so long. I thought of having some mother-daughter bonding time together."

We changed into our spa clothes and enter inside the spa. There were lots of people today. It's quite crowded. First, we get into the steam room to get ourselves a tan. It was very hot inside the room, so we didn't stay for very long. Next, we head to the ice sauna room. The ice sauna is perfect for the summer weather. Of course, what's a spa without hard boiled tea eggs and iced sikhye. Good thing they were not sold out today. We managed to bought them and found an empty place to sit down and eat. 

"I remember one incident when I took you here," said mom as she ate her egg. "You were 7 years old back then. A boy came to you, wanting to play with you. I even talked to his mother. Of course, I can't remember his name."

Oh yeah. I can still remember a boy who played with me since I was 7. This place brings back the memories. I can't remember his face or n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter