Tutorial

A Day With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you start reading, let me give you a tutorial on how you can move along with this story. Just like my story, "Four Seasons of Love", you get to choose which chapter you want to read next. The two (or more) options will appear at the end of each chapter. The options will appear in violet colour.

 

For example:

 

........Where do you want to go next?

 

The mall

 

The cafe

 

 

Remember: you DO NOT have to click on the regular 'next' button to go forward (unless there are no violet options for you to choose). Instead, just choose your pick and it will lead right to the next chapter. 

During the story, one of the chapter will have seven places for you to choose a member you want to officially date. There are six places which contain one EXO member and one has none. I won't tell you which place has your EXO bias. You have to choose a place to find out. 

Of course, like I mention in the beginning, you can only choose ONE member whom you want to date and spend with. Usually, you will go on dates on special occasions like birthdays, Valentine's day, Christmas, New Year's day, etc. Choose wisely because once you have chosen a member, you need to follow the flow of the story with that member you chose. 

However, there will also be a seventh option, which is usually you spend your time alone during the special occasions if you can't decide which member you like to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter