First Meeting

Is This Real?

Well could it really be Kyuhyun already? I quickly grabbed my phone and oh what a surprise. It was my dad calling me, wanting to know if everything was okay since he got worried about me. I told him that I was fine and had a great time but needed to sleep. Well, overexcited for nothing. Yeah, till my phone started to ring again. Getting annoyed thinking it would be my dad again I grabbed it and the text message was from an unknown number. Hoping it came from Kyuhyun I opened the message and didn't get disappointed. But this time the English was really good. Siwon must have typed it then.
 

The message said: “Hey. I never got to know your name :( but go to the hall tomorrow noon and say 'lost phone' to one of the security guys. They will know :) hope to see you soon and good night ^^ Kyuhyun”


I wanted to scream out of joy but doing that in the middle of the night, waking everybody up was not the thing I intended. So instead I grabbed my pillow and hugged it like crazy, a smile all over my face. I knew many, many girls would love kill me and be in my position but I didn't care at all. I was being happy and excited, already thinking about what to wear tomorrow. I had something in mind and went quickly to bed to get enough rest so I could get up in time and get ready.


I woke up at 7am with a smile on my face. Today was the day. I quickly got up and took a shower. Then I wore my white skirt and a simple dark t-shirt. Then I ate breakfast. Luckily my aunt had already went to buy some baguettes. How I love to eat them. I drank some tea and then I packed my things I needed: my bag with something to drink, the bracelets I forgot the other day, some other stuff for the concert and of course my purse with my tickets. I got into my shoes and went out excited about what would happen today.


I went to the train station when my phone suddenly ringed. I took a look at it and saw that Kyuhyun was calling. I panicked a little bit wondering if he'd suddenly wanted to tell me that he could not meet me.
 

“Hello?”
 

“Hello. You will come, right?”
 

“I'm already on my way. Why are you asking?”
 

“I thought you were maybe afraid to come. But I really want you to come.”
 

“Don't worry. I'm there in 20 minutes.”
 

“Okay. See you.”
 

I hung up and changed the station to the subway. The ride there was silent and I kept wandering what exactly we would do once we met. We were not able to go around since there might be some fans to see him. I guessed I would see them all rehearsing but then again there would be fans, too, so I did not get the point of this. I tried not to think much about it after all.
 

I arrived at the station I had to get off, ten minutes before we wanted to meet. So I hurried up a little bit since I did not want to arrive late and you never know how long it could take to go over a crowed street since we are talking about Paris. I arrived just in time luckily.
 

There were already some fans standing there waiting for the concert or maybe rehearsals. I did not know and did not really care. I looked to my left and right to somehow find a security guy who might know about my meeting with Kyuhyun when I saw the one from last night. I went to him with a smile and greeted him.
 

“Hello. Did you get in trouble yesterday? I hope you got enough rest since you had to drive me back. Oh and are you the one supposed to bring me to him?”
 

“Hello. Don't worry. Everything is okay. Kyuhyun was glad I drove you back safely and I rest enough. Really. And to answer your last question: yes, I'm supposed to bring you to him so if you don't mind following me...”
 

With that he went ahead and I quickly followed him, curious on what Kyuhyun had planned for this meeting. While making our way into the hall I took a good look at everything. I was curious on how all of this worked and what is all need for a concert. Which fan gets to see all of this besides in the concert DVDs or if they work in the business. We finally arrived backstage and I kept wondering what would happen. We stopped in front of a room which belonged to the Super Junior members. He knocked and then went in to tell them that I arrived. He then looked at me and told me to go in. I nodded and went in, completely unsure about what I would see in there.
 

And what I see was an unexpected sight. Nine curious people where looking at me but no one had the eyes I was searching for. They all started to smile and say something in Korean which I didn't understand. Starting to feel uncomfortable because of their staring I shifted a little bit around when I felt someone behind me covering my eyes.
 

“Who am I?”, said a playful voice near my ear.
 

I started to smile and turned around completely ignoring his answer. The smile disappeared once I noticed how close his face was. Embarrassed I started to blush and looked down. He chuckled and let go of me. Then he slowly pushed me a little bit closer to the rest of the members who I already had forgotten about.
 

“Ehh...you know them so.....”, he stated somehow shy and introduced me to his hyungs. I bowed to all of them since I didn't want to leave a bad impression after all. Leeteuk smiled and came closer to greet me again. He took another curious look at me and then said:
 

“You cute....eh...Kyuhyunnie has good eyes...very pretty.”
 

Hoping that I understood everything right, I bowed again and thanked him. That was when Siwon got up and somehow translated what Leeteuk tried to say.
 

“What he wanted to say is that you are cute, Kyuhyunnie chose well and that you are pretty. I have to agree with that. You two somehow fit to each other.”
 

I started to blush again, trying to hide my face when they started chuckling. Why did this has to happen to me? But then again the thought that one of the members just had said that I and Kyuhyun would fit to each other made me feel butterflies in my stomach. Getting out of my daze I turned to Kyuhyun. I still wanted to know what exactly he had planned for now.
 

“Kyuhyun oppa... what have you planned for now? I'm really curious about it so sorry if I ask so bluntly.”
 

“No, it's okay. We will eat lunch. You hungry?”
 

I nodded but kept wondering how in the world we were supposed to do that. It's not so easy to eat with an idol if the fans are everywhere and then there was another thing. Would the members be joining us? Or would it be only the two of us? While thinking that I blushed once again a little bit. I know that I could have simply asked him but I did not want to appear annoying or ruin maybe a surprise he had done.
 

He grabbed my hand and took me out, the members staying inside. So much for eating together with them. We passed some door until he suddenly stopped and got behind me again. Kyuhyun told me to close my eyes but still covered them and then I heard the door open. He softly guided me inside a few steps. I heard the door closing behind us when I noticed that he was uncovering my eyes. What I saw then was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and that had done for me.
 

There was a table in the middle of the room with lunch. I saw some rose petals on the table along with some candles. It was so cute and romantic. Kyuhyun brought me to my chair and being a real gentleman he helped me to sit down. I was overwhelmed with all of this. It never even dreamed that someone would do this kind of things. He sat in front of me looking somehow unsure. I guessed that he was wondering if this was okay so I looked at him saying:
 

“Wow. This is beautiful. It's perfect. I don't even know what to say. It's so sweet of you to do all of this although we only met yesterday.”
 

“Good you like it. I don't know why but there is special feeling with you. And boys should treat girls like princesses.”
 

I smiled at him, absolutely amazed of his way of thinking because you do not find that often where I live. If at all that is. Living in a small village next to a bunch of other small villages where only guys live who care about looks and not about personality and also about doing quick things, is not the best thing of the world. So this was really nice since it was something really different.
 

I looked at my plate but what I saw was food I wasn't familiar with. Just when I wanted to ask what all of this yummy looking food is, Kyuhyun told me:
 

“This is Korean food. I asked Korean restaurant for help. Hope you like or we can go somewhere else.”
 

I nodded and tried the food while being watched by Kyuhyun. I guess he was insecure about me liking the food but he had nothing to worry about. The food was amazing. And that's what I told him. He let out a sigh of relief and started to eat, too. While eating we talked about our lives, especially about mine, and about a lot of more stuff. Two hour passed by when we heard a knock on the door. Leeteuk and Siwon entered and said something in Korean to Kyuhyun.
 

“I'm sorry to interrupt you two but Kyuhyun and the rest of us need to get ready now. But you can stay with us”, Siwon explained the situation.
 

I nodded and got up along with Kyuhyun. We went back to their dressing room where I started to talk with the other members while Kyuhyun got his make up and hair done. The members where really curious about me and kept asking things about me, the German/European culture and more. It was so cute that they wanted to know so much. I tried to answer all their answers seeing that it made them really happy to know more about a place they have never been before.
 

Then they started to ask me about phrases in German, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish since I can speak all of them. The phrases were simple like “I love you” or how you introduce yourself. It was so cute to hear them speak with their accent. They were acting like kids repeating what I said. I laughed along with them and had a lot of fun. That was until I noticed some wrap his arms around me saying:
 

“Yah, hyungs. She's mine.”
 

Once again I blushed madly since I heard that Kyuhyun was saying something like that even tough we only met the first time yesterday. They started to chuckle when they heard his comment and then Donghae shook his head and whispered while getting Kyuhyun of me and embracing me:
 

“No. She is mine.”
 

“Wh-what? B-But.... no one of you even asked if I have maybe a boyfriend already”, I stuttered being really shy.
 

“That's right. But Donghae is just messing with Kyuhyun so don't mind him. Well but do you have a boyfriend then?”, Siwon said.
 

“Well no but still. I just.....gosh I'm totally embarrassed right now”, I answered him turning around and hiding my face.
 

“Yah! No cool, man. She is mine, man”, said Heechul suddenly.
 

Do you know times where you wish you could hide from everyone or bury yourself out of embarrassment? Yeah well this was one of the times. I was left completely speechless not knowing what to do besides hiding my flushed face. Kyuhyun sensed that I was feeling uncomfortable so he grabbed my hand and took me away from the members.
 

“You are evil!”, he said somehow upset and glared one last time before closing the door.
“Really sorry about hyungs. They are kids sometimes.”

 

“I saw that. Maybe I'm simply not used to get so much attention of boys. Just don't worry about it too much.”
 

“But they should be nice and not like this. I hope you still like me.”
 

“Of course I do. Just because they teased us both doesn't mean I don't like you anymore. I just need to get used to this. I'm okay now.”
 

Who would have thought the so called evil maknae would get teased and could be so caring at the same time? We went to a calmer place when we sat down on the floor and he suddenly asked me if I wanted to hear him sing. I nodded eagerly since his voice was the thing which made me completely fall for him. He started to sing “Sorry Sorry Answer”. I do not know if fate was joking with me but this is my favorite song and if you know the lyrics/translations, you can imagine how happy I was inside.
 

I closed my eyes getting dreamy and thinking about the lunch we had and about the protective back hug he gave me. I was hoping that all of this is not a dream and if it was, I certainly did not want to wake up. I suddenly felt a hand on my arm shaking it a little bit. I opened my eyes quickly seeing a worried Kyuhyun looking at me.
 

“I'm sorry. It's just such a nice song and I thought about some moments I will never forget about and....”
 

“So you not sleeping?”
 

“No. I was enjoying the song. Really. It's my favorite song so I'm happy to hear you sing it.”
 

He smiled one of his gorgeous smiles and sat in front of me.
“You need to show us later where you sit at concert. So I can sing to you again.”

 

“O-okay. Oppa, shouldn't you start rehearsing soon?”
 

“Ah yes. Come on. Let's go.”
 

Once again I was being dragged somewhere. We went into the hall where we met the rest of the artist. I went to the place where the fans would be watching and waited. They started to rehearsal while I and some others fans watched them. It was so fascinating to watch this. They checked the micros and the sound once again. I started to talk with some fans, all of us excited about the second concert. They were all happy that they had the chance to see them rehearsal. Well I guess I was more than lucky. I had a … date, I guess, with Kyuhyun today and I saw them all rehearsal without even having had the tickets for it.
 

We waited for a while and then the hall started to get full. It was 6 pm and the fans started to come in. I sat quite in the front but of course I wasn't as close as the people standing were but I didn't mind. I remembered the concert of yesterday and that Eunhyuk, Shindong, Minho and Key came from here somewhere and then went to the stage. I got all excited wondering who would pass me since I couldn't see that well the day before.
 

The concert started after an hour of waiting and I enjoyed watching F(x) perform. Next was SHINee on stage and I could not help myself but smile at their sweetness. And then the song I had been waiting for came. Super Junior KRY started to sing “Sorry Sorry Answer”.  I noticed that Kyuhyun kept looking into my direction. They all sang the song with so much passion that I could not help myself but be all fluttered.
 

Then there were some collaborations finally the group I loved the most in the music world appeared. After they finished the song they started to introduce themselves. I noticed that they were a lot more hyper than the day before. Then it was Kyuhyun's turn to introduce himself. He said his name in french and the drinking wine phrase from the evening before but what he said next was the thing that surprised me the most.....