Double Date pt. 1

Is This Real?

I pushed the person to the ground, me falling onto him. Huge mess and loud noises. Just then I remembered that I was not alone in my room. The lights were and then I saw that I was sitting on Kyuhyun and the position made me awkward. I quickly got off him and I hid my face, too embarrassed to look at him.

 

“Sorry, oppa. I forgot you guys are also sleeping here and thought someone broke in.”

 

“I'm also sorry. I should have warned you in some way. I didn't realize that I could scare you.”

 

“Hahahaha. You should see yourselves. It's too funny”, Eunhyuk laughed.

 

“Oppa~, that's not funny. Maybe I hurt Kyuhyun oppa”, I pouted.

 

“Yeah but your faces are ridiculously embarrassed”, he continued to chuckle.

 

“Yah, hyung you go and sleep. Pati-ah, you should rest, okay? You have school tomorrow and then we'll go out. It'll be a long day”, Kyuhyun calmly said.

 

“You're right. Just make sure that that monkey keeps silent”, I replied.

 

Kyuhyun nodded and forced Eunhyuk to lie down. Then he turned the light off and mumbled a goodnight. I was lying in my bed thinking about what just had happened. I pushed Kyuhyun away but how did I end up sitting on him when I fell down? It was still a miracle to me and even though I tried to remember everything, the fall was still a blur. The other thing is: was Kyuhyun blushing when he saw me on him? Does that mean anything? Questions over questions filled my head and gave me a restless night.

 

The day of our double date came and I was excited. School passed by too slowly and I was relieved once the bell rang telling me that I could finally leave. When the guys picked me up I kept thinking once again what to wear. Should I wear a dress or a skirt or skinny jeans? I kept thinking and decided to call my best friend once we arrived home. At home the guys decided to take a shower first and I decided to take advantage of the moment and called her.

 

“Vicky? Hey. Do you know what you'll wear? I'm kinda getting a little frustrated.”

 

“You're asking me? The one who always asks you?”

 

“Right...... I forgot. So any plans in which direction?”

 

“Well I thought about skinny jeans. You should wear a dress or skirt. Everyone knows Kyuhyun likes girls wearing that.”

 

“I know, I know. I'm just not sure which one looks best.”

 

“How about the black dress with glitter? And that with high heels.”

 

“How could I forget about the dress. Thanks, Vicky. Do you know what you'll wear with your skinny jeans?”

 

“Not sure yet. Should I wear a white t-shirt and then a light jacket? I'm not even sure how cold it'll be.”

 

“Sounds good. And that with a nice necklace or a scarf. Oh and then with those awesome high heels you wore at the birthday party. They would be perfect.”

 

“Okay then. If I look crappy you'll need to fix it when you pick me up so get here early enough.”

 

“What would you do without me? Fine, I'll fix you up if needed but now I need to get ready. See you later.”

 

“Yes. Text me when you'll be here. Bye.”

 

“Okay. Bye.”

 

I hung up and started to gather my stuff: clothes, make-up, hair products I might need, etc. then I went to the bathroom and closed the door. It would take some time to get ready and I did not want the guys to see me earlier than needed that is why I decided to do everything in here. I even brought some other clothes if I might not be happy with the dress after all. I took a nice hot shower and then started to apply some make-up. Not too much since I did not want to look fake. Once I did that I thought about what I should do with my hair. Tough question.

 

“Kyuhyun oppa!! Mind answering me one question?”, I yelled, hoping he would hear it.

 

“What is it?”, I heard him say in front of the closed door.

 

“What looks better: curly hair or straight hair? Well or both mixed.”

 

“Curly hair. It makes you look cuter.”

 

“What if I don't want to look cute?”

 

“Just leave it curly. It looks better. If you come out with straight hair, I'm going to have to force you to wear it curly.”

 

“Okay, oppa. I'll do it myself before you ruin my hair.”

 

“Yah~. You think I couldn't do it? “

 

“I know you can't. Just get ready.”

 

With that I heard him going away grumbling about how he could style my hair. He might be able to do a lot of things but he has a little cooking weakness and I will never trust him with my hair. He should stick with singing, dancing and being that witty genius he is. I looked into the mirror and thought for a while. Should I let them down or do some sort of messy up-do? I decided to just make them curly and not do anything else with them. It took me a while to get them how I wanted them to be but the result was quite good.

 

That was when I looked at the clock and noticed that I had half an hour left until we would leave. I had to hurry up with my outfit so I tried on the black dress. I looked into the mirror and was happy with it. I put on the shoes to check if they went along with it and it seemed perfectly fine. Just then I noticed that I had forgotten about one thing: jewelry and a jacket. But I had another problem: Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were still in my room so I could not go there without being seen.

 

“OPPAS~. Mind going downstairs already? I forgot something in my room and I want to make a surprise out of my outfit”, I simply yelled.

 

“Fine, fine. Just hurry up”, was the reply I got.

 

“Aish those never understanding oppas”, I mumbled quietly to myself.

 

I heard them go downstairs and quickly went into my room. There I got my jewelry and searched for a jacket to wear. I quickly grabbed my purse and thinking that we should leave as early as possible I went downstairs. I was busy arranging my purse but when I reached the living room and saw their faces, especially Kyuhyun's, I started to laugh. But only until I looked how they were looking.

 

Kyuhyun was wearing black jeans with a gray oversized sweater. It looked casual but still elegant. His hair was a little bit messy just how I like it. Eunhyuk was wearing dark jeans with a white t-shirt and a jacket. Sounds familiar? Well I thought him and Vicky could go in a partner look and I wanted to make Eunhyuk embarrassed. I'm evil, I know. His hair was also messy. Just like Vicky and I liked it. They looked stunning in their outfits.

 

“Wow oppas. You look really good. Maybe you should give me some time to redo my outfit here and there”, I said a little bit nervous.

 

“Are you kidding me? You look perfectly fine. Really beautiful. You shouldn't change at all”, Eunhyuk said honestly and it made me blush. Well, I am just a girl after all.

 

“Just wait till you see Vicky, oppa.” Just hearing that made him blush a little bit.

 

“Pati-ah........ You..... look absolutely stunning. Did it hurt when you fell down on earth from heaven?”, Kyuhyun suddenly said.

 

“I-I.... th-thanks, o-oppa. Fell from h-heaven?”, I stuttered while blushing madly.

 

“Oh my god, Kyuhyunnie. That was sooo corny”, Eunhyuk said while grinning widely.

 

“Shut up, hyung. Let's go” Kyuhyun said a little bit irritated.

 

“Don't worry, oppa. I think what you said was cute”, I whispered when he passed.

 

I saw his lips curve into a smile and he happily led me outside. He also opened my car door and helped me inside. He was being a real gentleman which I really enjoyed. Eunhyuk got in, same as Kyuhyun and then we drove off. I messaged my friend telling her that we had left and would be there in fifteen to twenty minutes. She texted me back that I needed to take a look first before they would go and that's what I told the guys. Kyuhyun grinned and shook his head, mumbling something about girls and too many problems.

 

When we arrived I got quickly out of the car with the guys following behind me. I rang the doorbell and Vicky's mum opened it. She complimented us all for our looks and I went upstairs. I saw Vicky in front of the mirror fixing here and there something. After the greeting I did her hair and fixed her clothes a little bit. It took us only ten minutes and we went downstairs. When going downstairs I kept looking at Eunhyuk. I could not miss the look on his face when seeing my best friend.

 

He did not disappoint me one bit. His mouth was wide open and he got big eyes. I glanced at Kyuhyun and saw that he was also grinning seeing Eunhyuk in this state. Vicky was getting a little bit shy and that was the perfect moment to tease that monkey.

 

“So oppa. What do you think? She looks pretty, doesn't she?”, I asked Eunhyuk cheekily.

 

“Ah, yeah, sh-she really does. And w-we even are in p-partner look”, he replied shyly.

 

“Wow, what a coincidence. It must be fate then, don't you think so, too, Kyuhyun?” I said.

 

“True. I mean the chance you would choose the same style is really low”, Kyuhyun grinned.

 

“Yah, you told me to wear that”, the teased people said.

 

“What? Now it's our fault? Yah, hyung.... you asked me if that would be fine. I never told you to wear it, did I?”, Kyuhyun said sulking a little bit.

 

“As much as I would love to continue this teasing, and believe me I really would love to, we should go”, I interrupted our discussion.

 

The other three nodded and so we left. Wondering about where we would have our date? Well instead of just going to the cinema or to the restaurant, we decided to go bowling first. Why? It is fun, Kyuhyun could game and we could spent some time like this without having awkward silence. We arrived at six pm and decided to play for two hours. The guys paid even though we first protested. We went t o wear our bowling shoes and then got ready. I think I should mention that I'm not really good at bowling so I was expecting to be last anyways.

 

Our gaming order was: Eunhyuk, me, Vicky and then Kyuhyun. On the first round Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun got a strike and Vicky a spare. Only I just threw down eight pins. Eunhyuk started teasing me and I sat next to Kyuhyun pouting. Well I cannot help it that I am not good at this. Kyuhyun looked at me and chuckled which made me glare at him in return. Just because he was the almighty gamer does not mean he can make fun of me, does it? We played for three more rounds when I started to get really frustrated.

 

“Oh come on. This is so not fair. It's as if the bowling balls don't want to kick the pins when it's my turn. I don't even have the slightest chance to win”, I said while sulking a little bit.

 

“Maybe you should try getting better?”, Kyuhyun said cheekily.

 

“Yah, oppa!!! I'm trying my best but it doesn't work. I don't even know what I´m doing wrong.”

 

“How about I teach you now since it's your turn.”

 

“Fine. I wonder if it'll work. If not I'll stick with my theory.”

 

Kyuhyun looked at me amused and got me to the front. He grabbed one of the balls I was using and handed it to me. I took it and he already started to show me how to hold the ball. Once he was satisfied he stood in front of me and showed me how to throw it. I tried to copy it but Kyuhyun still had to nag about some little things even though I thought I was the same as him. He suddenly stood behind me and grabbed my hand with the ball showing me the exact way to throw it.

 

Was I blushing because he was so close and holding me? Not at all. I was too busy learning since I wanted to get better. I did it once again and he gave his okay so I threw. Who would have thought that it really worked? I got a strike, too. I started to jump around and then randomly hugged Kyuhyun really tight. I kept thanking him and cheered around. My fighting spirit came back and I looked at the other two triumphantly.

 

“You guys saw that? It really works with the right technique. Kyuhyun, thanks. This really does work. Oppa is amazing”, I kept talking.

 

“I told you it would work once I taught you. Still think the ball or pins have something against you?”, he chuckled.

 

“Well if this keeps working and was not just luck maybe. But oppa, how do you know this? You like to go bowling?”

 

“Me and the rest of the members go sometimes when we have time. So I started to create my own technique which I just taught you.”

 

“Awesome. Bowling makes now even more fun.”

 

“Just because you think you could win against me? Dream on”, Eunhyuk suddenly said.

 

“Dream on? You wish. Let's make teams. Me and Kyuhyun against you and Vicky.”

 

“Fine. What is the punishment?”

 

“Hmm. How about..... well, I don't know.”

 

“Singing in that room of your grade.”

 

“What? NO!”, Vicky and I protested.

 

“Yes”, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk disagreed.

 

“Fine. Looser has to sing”, I agreed, my winning mood growing. I needed to win.

 

We continued to play and the first round ended in a draw so we had to play another round to decide the winner. Kyuhyun and I were really good but the other two quickly started to get better which annoyed me a lot. I wanted to win and I did not want to embarrass myself. But then I thought that we never said when we should sing so we could do that once we had a free period. Less people there means less embarrassing.

 

We were once again in a draw but had the last throw. It would decide who would win. Eunhyuk threw and had a strike. Then it was my turn and I only threw nine. Vicky had also nine so it all dependent on him. If he would not make a strike we would loose and if he did we had to decide the winner in an other way. I was confident because Kyuhyun was the one with the most strikes and he also was determined to win. I gave him a back hug and whispered that he should do his best. He nodded and got in position.

 

I stepped back a little bit and prayed for a win. Kyuhyun glanced at me with a confident smile on his lips. He ran a little and threw the ball. I kept looking at it and first it looked good for us. The ball stayed in the middle. I nearly started to cheer but then I saw that two did not fall: the two on the corners. How would we win now? Kyuhyun looked at me with horror in his eyes. He still tried to throw somehow both pins but of course he failed. He looked at me with guilt but I told him it was okay.

 

“Ha. You guys know what that means? You need to sing. Both of you”, Eunhyuk teased.

 

“Fine. I'm good at loosing”, I said while pouting.

 

“Sorry, Pati-ah. I tried my best but I guess fate wanted me to fail”, Kyuhyun kept apologizing.

 

“Fate? You mean you couldn't think straight because she back hugged you, right?”Eunhyuk kept teasing us.

 

“What? Hyung, that's not true. It was only a hug and it only motivated me to do my best.”

 

“Yeah right. Why are you blushing?”

 

“I'm not. Shut up hyung. It's already embarrassing enough that I lost.”

 

“Yeah and you lost because you got distracted by the girl you like. How cute.”

 

“Oppa~. Come on. Stop it. He already lost. That should be punishment enough for him”, I tried to calm them down.

 

“Fine, fine. Let's go. I'm getting hungry and I guess I'm not the only one.”

 

We all agreed and left the bowling center.........