Will we meet again?

Is This Real?

All the members were staring at us with a huge grin on their faces. I felt my cheeks heating up and quickly gave Kyuhyun a hug while burying my face on his chest. As if I was not already embarrassed enough they had to make it even worse. I felt that Kyuhyun froze once I had my head on his chest and that was when I realized what I was doing. I felt his heart beating a little bit quicker and quickly stepped away from him.

 

“I-I'm sorry, oppa. I didn't think a-and....”, I stuttered while trying to explain my random actions.

 

“N-no it's okay. I saw hyungs were teasing so...”, Kyuhyun interrupted me with a slight blush and then there was an awkward silence between us.

 

I start to play with my hair not knowing how to handle the situation while Kyuhyun stared at the floor. Just then the others burst out laughing like mad people. I looked at them weirdly but then I understood that they were laughing at me and their maknae. What to do in a situation like that? Well I did not know but thank god Kyuhyun did. He grabbed my hand and got me away from them.

 

“Really sorry. They can be like kids.”

 

“Don't worry too much about it. I guess they're enjoying this so much because they usually don't get the chance to tease the maknae since it's always the other way around.”

 

“Yeah maybe. Before you go. Here. Take this.”

 

I took the little box Kyuhyun was holding curious about what was inside. I opened it and what I saw made me smile. It was a cute bracelet with the Eifel Tower and a little heart. I took it and asked him to put it on my arm. He gladly did and then showed me his bracelet which was the same. Seeing that I could not help myself but smile even more.

 

“There was no need to this, oppa, but I really like it. It's so beautiful.”

 

“So you never forget these days and me, too.”

 

“As if I ever could forget this. But really. Thanks”, I said and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

 

“I will call you when in Korea. With hyung's phone. Can't use mine.”

 

“Oh right. Nearly forgot. Oppa, have a save trip back and make sure you get enough rest. After these few days you'll be able to talk with me through your phone again.”

 

“Yes. You, too. Have safe trip. I think train is coming.”

 

With that we went to the rest of the members and then I grabbed my stuff and headed to the train. I bid my goodbye with a heavy heart. They looked sadly at me and all of them waved until I entered the train. So this was it. Who knows when I will meet them again? IF I am able to meet them again. I do not even know if they will remember me. I mean they are so busy with other stuff and they meet so many people. I know I got close to them in a way but maybe I only thought like this.

 

I searched for my seat and sat down. I really wanted to stay but this would not change anything since they would be leaving today, too. Think of me as a crybaby or to emotional but I felt tears falling down. I meet the people I look up to and I spent some awesome days with them. Leaving them now was hard to do especially when knowing that I would see them in the internet from now on. I looked up and saw a guy sitting next to me with a worried look. I wiped my tears away while trying to smile but of course I failed with the smile.

 

“You speak English or German maybe? Wanna Talk about it?”, he asked me.

 

“I speak both. Are you also from Germany? Not sure if I can handle talking about it yet” I replied sadly in German.

 

“Yes, so this means we might kill some time together. Did you leave your boyfriend in Paris?”

 

“Well not boyfriend though I wish he was. I went there for a concert and meet the band I saw. A lot happened and I'm not ready to let go of that this soon.”

 

“Oh I see. You have a crush on one of them and you won't be able to see him again or at least not soon so now you are sad.”

 

“Yeah pretty much that's it. Wow hearing it from you makes me realize how pathetic this all is.”

 

“That's not true. This is how music industry works. They make the fans for the band, singer, whatever to make sure they won't mind to pay much money for them. I mean you came even to Paris.”

 

“Well it's even more complicated. I actually meet the band and spent some time with them.”

 

“Wait. So you actually were able to really meet them? As in be backstage and go out with them?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Wow lucky fan you are. Well I'm not sure how too cheer you up but I know how to distract you at least for a while. Let's play something. Oh by the way, what's your name?”

 

I quickly introduced myself and then he told me his name. He is Chris and 22 years old. He was in Paris for holidays to explore the city. He got a card game and we started to play while talking a little bit more. He told me about his girlfriend and then he asked me what I would think of the present he got her. It was a really pretty necklace and a bag. His girlfriend would surely love it. Time passed really quickly but I still felt empty inside.

 

After three hours we finally arrived the train station in Cologne. Home sweet home. Well not anymore. We both got off and before we said goodbye we exchanged numbers to keep in touch. I went outside of the station to search for my dad who was there somewhere waiting for me. After some minuted of searching like crazy I found him and entered the car. He asked me how my stay was and I told him about the concert but never mentioned the fact I met my idols.

 

I started to message my best friend asking her if I could come over. It would be four in the afternoon but I had to see her and tell her everything. She said yes so I asked my dad if I could visit her. Daddy agreed so I mentally prepared what I needed to show her or give her. When we arrived home I quickly got off and prepare my SMTownbag with the stuff I needed. Not even half an hour later I was on my way to her while listening to the songs I heard in Paris. I shivered hearing them since I remembered hearing the songs live.

 

I arrived and quickly went to the front door and knocked. She opened the door with a big smile and hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I saw her mum and greeted her. We then quickly went upstairs since she wanted to know everything that had happened. I first showed her the fan articles I got and gave her what I had gotten for her. Then I looked at her and started to tear up again. She looked shocked at me wanting to know what was wrong.

 

“Hey, what's wrong with you? You just came back from Paris. Why are you crying?”

 

“You won't believe what happened. The concert was great and I really enjoyed my four days there but you can't believe how hard it was to leave Paris.”

 

With this I started to tell her everything that had happened from the beginning until the end, not leaving out any details or how I felt. Her eyes grew bigger and bigger hearing how I met Super Junior and that I had a date....yeah I guess a date with Kyuhyun. I told her how nice they all were and that it was so much fun to hang out with them. Of course I did not forget to tell her about the conversations I had with Eunhyuk.

 

“You said what?!? Oh my god, won't he think that I'm a weirdo asking you to do this once you met him?”

 

“What? No way. Actually he got curious about you so no worries.”

 

“Seriously? He really got curious? But how am I even supposed to meet him?”

 

“I'm not sure yet but I'll figure something out. I mean I want to see Kyuhyun again so there has to be a way somehow. I'll ask him when we talk next time.”

 

She nodded and I finished my story. I then showed her the pictures I took and the videos I made. Seeing all the pictures we took made me sad again. I already missed them and could not help but sigh. My best friend noticed the change of feelings I had and told me that I should keep the moments in my memory and that I would meet them again. She tried to cheer me up asking if we wrote any text messages. I showed them to her who was not able to stop laughing when reading their Engrish. We talked some more and time passed by so I had to go back home since I had school the next day.

 

Once I arrived home I invaded twitter telling my friends how awesome it was of course hiding the fact that I met Super Junior like this. I am sure fans would have been mad and jealous about that so I never bothered mentioning that.

 

When I went to school the next day told a friend about the days in Paris and once she new that I met my idols like that she was happy for me saying how lucky I was. I should mention that she is not into Kpop at all but still got a little bit excited about me meeting them and all the fun we had. Just when I finished I noticed that someone was calling me. That someone being Sungmin.

 

“Hello? Sungmin oppa?”

 

“Ah yeah hello, cutie pie. We arrived safely in Korea and maknae ….....”, I heard Sungmin say but never heard the rest of the sentence.

 

“Hyung stop that. Hello? It's Kyuhyun. I wanted talk to you but have to use hyung's phone”, I suddenly heard Kyuhyun say.

 

“Oh hello, oppa. So you arrived safely? Did you rest already? Oppa you have to take care of yourself first and then call me”, I said while smiling. Guess my friend knew who I was talking to.

 

“No. First you and then rest. Don't want you worry about me. Where you are?”, he suddenly wanted to know.

 

“At school having my break which just ended. Well I need to go to class now. Sorry, oppa. You rest and then we'll talk some other time. Goodbye.”

 

“Okay. Take care and have fun. Bye.”

 

I hung up with a smile and went to class. If you think I was not able to concentrate after the phone call you are damn right. It was so hard not to let the teacher know how distracted I was. I somehow survived the day and when I got home I immediately told my best friend about the call and them arriving safely. I installed Skype so I could call Kyuhyun more easily and I told him that sending him an e-mail. Twitter was too dangerous for use too use so it had to be like that.

 

Days passed, weeks passed.... the boys and I kept in contact. In summer we had not much time to talk or chat since they were busy with their Mr. Simple promotions and so on. They were really busy but Kyuhyun never failed to wish me a good night and a good morning. And with that I meant that he would write me that when I would go to bed and wake up not him. I was really touched and it meant a lot to me making the worries I had before disappear.

 

We got closer and got to know each other better but I still was missing them all crazily. So let's skip these weeks of only messages and some calls here and there since this is the boring part which makes many people bored. So this is getting interesting a week before SMTown New York in October and a call from Kyuhyun.

 

“Hello? Kyuhyun oppa?”

 

“Ah yes, hello, dear. How was your day?”

 

“Oh it was okay. School was boring as always. And your day?”

 

“Well some schedule here and there but that's it.”

 

Did I forget to mention that their English got way better now? Since they wanted to talk to me properly they started to study English more and most of the members were starting to be really good. It made not only me happy but all their international fans. The members started to tweet more in English and even Kyuhyun who was not really active in Twitter started to tweet more.

 

“Oppa, are you already excited about SMTown New York? Wish I could go there with you all.”

 

“Yes, I am. It's such an honor to be able to perform there. We're getting world stars now.”

 

“Kkk, yes you are. I'm really proud of you. But oppa. Don't cheat on me”, I playfully said.

 

“Cheat on you? I could never do that, sweetheart. You know that”, Kyuhyun flirted with me.

 

“O-oppa~. Stop teasing me.”

 

“Teasing you? Am I? Awww are you blushing again?”

 

“N-no. I'm not. Shut up, evil maknae.”

 

“You really want me to shut up? Means you can't hear my voice anymore. The voice that made you fall for me. We both know you don't want me to shut up.”

 

“Oppa~. Come on. Stop teasing me. If you are so eager to make me hear you then sing a song for me now. “

 

“Nope. Don't want to. Teasing is more fun.”

 

“I'll tell Teukie oppa what you did.”

 

“Okay, okay. Fine. I'll sing a song then.”

 

He sang a song for me and we talked for a while. Then he told me the most surprising news:

“Well...after our concert we have a week off. I thought about visiting you at home and take Eunhyuk hyung with me. I know you want him to meet your friend so this would be a good chance to do that. You know any place we could stay at?”

 

“Well you could stay at my place but I first need to talk with my mum about that and I'm not sure if you are comfortable with that. But there is a hotel next to our house were mum works. You could stay there I guess.”

 

“Talk with your mum then and I'll ask you again tomorrow okay? Need to go now. Goodbye, princess.”

 

“O-okay. Goodbye, oppa.”

 

With that I hung up and ran to my mum asking her if they could stay here. First she was not really willing to agree being bothered about them sleeping in my room. Once I told her that we would have school they would be here the first week after the holidays and that we would not really be much at home she finally agreed. I could not wait to tell Kyuhyun about the good new and I needed to plan a certain date.

 

When Kyuhyun called the next day I told him about mum's decision and we started to plan everything. They would rent a care and then drive to me and enjoy some days with me and my best friend. I gave Kyuhyun my address and asked him at what time he would arrive but he said that it would be a surprise. Knowing him I did not bother to ask him again since he would not answer me anyways.

 

The week passed, me preparing everything for their stay. I kept wondering about when they would come and I even asked Eunhyuk and the other members but the told me nothing. It was the day of SMTown New York. I saw all the tweets and I guessed from them that they had fun. I envied them but not the fans for seeing them but the idols for being in New York. I always wanted to go there and I will someday but it would not be this soon. Since it was getting late and I had school I went to bed and slept. I woke up the next morning only to see.........