Christmas Eve

Is This Real?

 

“Omo, Nichkhun-ssi. Who would have thought we would see each other that soon”, I said, still shocked of suddenly seeing him.

 

“Maybe fate brought us together again”, he chuckled, earning a blush from me and slight hits from s.

 

“M-maybe. By the way, Nichkhun-ssi, my Korean name is Baek Soomin. I know you speak English well but this would make things for others easier.”

 

“Okay, Soomin-ah. Call me oppa from now on. But what are you doing here?”

 

“Oh, well you see....”

 

“Soomin-ah, did you find the way to.... Oh hello guys”, Kyuhyun suddenly said when approaching us. Why was he here?

 

“I was on my way when 2PM was suddenly in front of me, oppa.”

 

“Hyung, you know her?”, Nichkhun asked.

 

“Yes, I'm close with her. Why? You know her, too?”

 

“Well, I saw her yesterday at the airport for the first time. I accidentally bumped into her but she didn't get hurt. Would it be possible that I could meet her sometime?”

 

“I'm not sure. We don't want to let her run around in Seoul alone since she might get lost and all of us are busy as you guys should be. How do you plan to meet her?”, Kyuhyun grumbled, sounding a little bit jealous to me.

 

“Well I thought she could come over to one of our practices and then eat dinner or so. Of course I would bring her back to wherever she stays right now.”

 

“Really? I could see you guys practice? Wow that would be so cool. Kyu oppa, please. Can you bring me there? Pretty please”, I begged Kyuhyun using aegyo.

 

“I'll have to talk with manager hyung about it but I'll try my best. If it'll make you happy....”, he sighed defeated.

 

“Thanks, oppa. You're the best”, I said excited and gave him a kiss on the cheek while hugging him.

I felt how he froze and realized what I was doing. I quickly got off him and stepped back a little bit.

“Sorry, oppa.”

 

“I-it's okay.”

 

“Sorry for asking this but is there something going on between you two?”, Junho suddenly asked.

 

“What? No, why are you asking, oppa?”, I asked while blushing a little bit but I noticed how Nichkhun's face lit up.

 

“Oh just wondering. Nichkhun will let you know when you can visit us, okay? Well after you solved everything with your oppas, that is”, Junho said with a wide grin.

 

I nodded and then Kyuhyun and I bid our goodbyes and he lead me to the ladies room. When I came out after a while I saw Kyuhyun leaning on the wall while playing with his phone. As soon as he saw me, he put it away and we went back to their dressing room. It's hard to explain what sight welcomed me in the dressing room. The stylists were running around, fixing clothes, applying make up and so on. As soon as Kyuhyun entered one of the stylists ran to him, also fixing him up. I sat down in a corner, not wanting to be in the way and watched curiously the scene in front of me.

 

“Soomin-ah, stick with me later, okay? I'll show you a place where you can see the boys perform but where others won't think something bad about you being with them”, Jung Hoon said, suddenly standing next to me.

 

“I understand, oppa. I'm sorry for troubling you.”

 

“No, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm actually glad that they met you. They seem to be more cheerful and don't complain as much as they did before”, he chuckled.

 

“Oh really? Next time they complain or you need to scold them tell me. I'll help you then, oppa”, I laughed and that made the Prince Manager laugh, too.

 

The guys looked at us weirdly and were already suspecting something but shrugged it off because someone of the staff came to tell them that they would be on stage soon. They all went to the stage and there they got their mics and all that stuff I have no knowledge of. When they were ready they cheered and wished for a good performance and that was the time for me and the Prince Manager to leave and go to a spot where we could silently watch their performance.

 

I cheered for them while they were singing and a really amused manager was watching me which left me embarrassed and more silent. When they came back I praised them all and besides Kyuhyun everyone was happy. He was somehow down and I kept wondering why. We went back to their dressing room and they got back into their normal clothes. I waited patiently and we later drove home. On our way we passed a supermarket where they got some food there to eat since it was Christmas Eve and they wanted to share some time together.

 

Back at their dorm I help Ryeowook and Sungmin to make dinner where learned a lot. It was fun to cook with them since I was curious before how to cook Korean meals. They told me all the steps, with what I had to be careful with and even told me what the members liked and what not. I have to admit that I really learned a lot in that short time but I did not mind at all. Soon enough they called for the others to prepare the table which was mostly pushed onto the maknae Kyuhyun. Since it was not fair on Christmas to be like that I scolded the members to help, too, which Kyuhyun returned with a triumphant and evil smirk.

 

I giggled at the scene in front of me, too amused that that guy was trolling his hyungs again with my help. Just then the bell rang and I was wondering who that could be. I heard a loud “Hyung” from Ryeowook and a very familiar figure appeared: Kim Heechul. He let his eyes wander around the room and he breathed in deeply, satisfied with the good smile. His eyes met mine and a playful smile appeared on his lips.

 

“Yo, yo, that's my little Soomin-ah. What's up, my girl?”, he suddenly said loudly in his gangster English.

 

“Oppa, you came, too. That's the best surprise I could get. You shocked me back then when you suddenly revealed you would join the army. I was on a vacation and only heard it a few days before you left. So evil, oppa”, I blurted out while pouting.

 

“Aww, my girl didn't want me to go so I could stay with her? You should have told me earlier”, Heechul said with a smirk.

 

“Hyung, stop saying that she is your girl”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Wae? (Why?) Are you jealous, Kyuhyunnie?”, Heechul wanted to know.

 

“I never said that but still. She's not yours.”

 

“He's right, hyung. She belongs to Donghae already”, Ryeowook said with a mischievous smile.
 

“Mwoya? (What?) Since when? How can she belong to him when she's mine already?”, Heechul wanted to know.

 

“She likes him. Kyuhyun-ah keeps saying that”, Leeteuk chuckled.

 

“So the maknae was only being noisy. She's mine, you hear that.”

 

“Hyung, if you're not careful she might be Nichkhun's soon”, Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”, Heechul said, slowly getting annoyed.

 

“Seems that she likes Nichkhun. They will even meet.”

 

That was my sign to step into their conversation. “Oppa, Nichkhun oppa said that I could watch them practice since I also like 2PM and then I could go and eat dinner with them. It's not like I would be with Nichkhun alone or so.”

 

“Yah, Kyuhyunnie, stop being so jealous. It's not a date so stop acting sulky here. Well I'm hungry, who else?”, Heechul said, not wanting to continue talking about whom I would belong to.

 

We sat around the table and after Siwon had prayed and thanked God for everything, we started to eat. The food was really delicious and the members kept praising it. I have to admit that it was partly my fault because I kept eying them and indirectly saying that they should say out loud what they were only thinking. It made Ryeowook and Sungmin smile and be happy which made me happy. I was really enjoying our dinner when I remembered my family and how them would spent their day. It made sad a little bit that this Christmas I was not with them since I always had spent Christmas with them but at least I had all, nearly all, members here when the bell suddenly rang again.

 

“I'll get it. Should be the rest”, Leeteuk said and got up.

 

As soon as the door opened I only heard a loud “Hyung” once again and a Leeteuk who sounded like he was being crushed.

 

“Is she here? Hyung, I wanna meet her. Gege is also curious. Come on. Hurry up, hyung. I thought you want to look like you're not old but you're so slow”, a hyper voice said.

 

“Yah, how are you talking with your hyung? Stop spending time with Kyuhyun and be a nice maknae, will you”, Leeteuk growled.

 

I heard the people come closer and then I finally saw them: Henry and Zhoumi. The two I never saw in real life before since they did not go to Paris back then which had disappointed me a lot. At least I could finally meet them.

 

“Hello. My name is Patricia but call me Soomin. Nice to meet you two”, I said and bowed.

 

“Hey, Soominnie. I guess you know me but anyways I'm Henry. I was really anticipating to meet you since they kept talking about you. Just treat me like your brother or whatever. No need to be formal with me”, Henry chuckled happily.

 

“Hello, Soomin-ah, I'm Zhoumi. It's about time to meet you. They really made us curious about you. We should go shopping some time if you want. The others are too boring if you get what I mean”, Zhoumi said while grinning.

 

“Okay. I hope you don't mind if I call you gege instead of oppa. Henry, I hope you don't mind if I act more comfortable as in western stile around you. I still have to get used to this but I think I need a little bit home”, I said while looking at Henry and then turning to Zhoumi. “I so want to go shopping with you, gege. Tell me when and where and I'll be there.”

 

“Oh my god, I love her already. She's awesome. But you actually don't look like a German girl”, Henry said while checking me out.

 

“That's because I only live there. I'm actually Portuguese.”

 

“Oh really. That reminds me of Alexander hyung. The one who was in U-KISS.”

 

“Yes, I know. I was so hyper when I heard about that. It's too cool.”

 

“Yah, you two. Stop being all hyper there by yourselves and let us join in your conversation. What's up with the rude dongsaengs when they have been around Kyuhyun too much?”, Heechul said.

 

“Hyung, since when is that all my fault? I learned from you so it's basically your fault and not mine”, Kyuhyun growled.

 

“Mwoya? Yah Cho Kyuhyun, how dare you speak like that with me”, Heechul said, starting to get louder.

 

“Oppa, calm down please. It's Christmas Eve and we should all be happy and not fight”, I tried to calm him down while hugging him.

 

My plan actually worked since Heechul calmed down and patted my head while releasing me. He went into the kitchen and got some Soju and other stuff I could not really recognize. The others stared at him blankly as if they thought that he had lost his mind. Well actually I had legal age in Europe but well, not in Korea and my problem was now: I wanted to try Soju once but I bet Leeteuk, being the caring person he is, would so not let me.

 

“Heechul, we won't get drunk today. You maybe, but we still need to do some stuff and Soomin-ah can't drink so...”, Leeteuk already started.

 

“I know, I know, Jungsu, I know. I never said we should drink so much that we get drunk, right? It's just a little bit and Soomin can try a little bit, too. I mean she has legal age in Europe and it should be okay if we look after her”, Heechul interrupted him.

 

“What? I don't think it's a good idea to just let her drink. Remember how it ended in Paris? Oh wait, I can't remember. But I don't want something like that to happen today”, Leeteuk reasoned.
 

“I understand that perfectly fine. She should decide if she wants to drink a little bit with us or just talk while drinking normal stuff like that monkey.”

 

“Oppas, don't worry about me. I will make sure I won't drink too much. I actually just want to taste how the drinks here are. Especially Soju. I heard so much of it in dramas so I want to know how it tastes”, I said.

 

“See?”, Heechul said with confidence while Leeteuk nodded silently.

 

I got a little bit of Soju to try it and well, it tastes different from what I had expected. I tried some of the other stuff, too, when we were talking. It really felt good since I started to miss my family again. Just then Sungmin told me to call them and gave me a phone. I thanked him and went into my room while waiting for someone to pick up the phone. I talked with my family for half an hour and when I was back in the living room I saw that some members were slowly getting tipsy. Funny thing was that I also saw how Kyuhyun and Sungmin were drinking wine.

 

“Let's play something. Truth or dare. I know it's like cliché but it's fun”, Heechul suddenly threw into the room.

 

The others agreed so an empty bottle was put in the middle with us sitting in a circle around it. We played for a few rounds, some dares being to drink some weird mixtures and stuff like that. Heechul was getting drunk and when it was his turn and the bottle pointed at me, I already had a bad feeling about what would come next. You could never know with Kim Heechul. He was unpredictable.

 

“Ah Soominnie, Soominnie. Truth or dare, sweetheart?”, Heechul asked.

 

“Dare.”

 

“Good girl. Just like I wanted. I dare you to sleep in Kyuhyun's bed tonight.”

 

“WHAT?”, me and Kyuhyun yelled.

 

“Aish, too noisy. You heard me. Just do it. Punishment will be to kiss him in front of the members on the lips. You choose”, Heechul said with an annoyed voice.

 

“But oppa. How will you know that I won't cheat?”, I asked.

 

“I will sleep in your bed.”

 

“Yah hyung. That's my bed you are talking about. Give her another dare. I shouldn't be involved in her dare”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“Shut up, maknae, or else I will spill out your little secrets one by one. You will thank me later on.”

 

With that both of us kept silent, knowing that we could not win over him. He is Kim Heechul after all. I sighed defeated and nodded. The rest of the evening was calm and slowly the members got to bed. They were tired and would open their presents the other morning since they wanted to sleep first. I also got ready for bed and when I came back from the bathroom I saw that Heechul had already occupied my bed and was pointing at Kyuhyun's bed. I sighed again and waited for Kyuhyun to come back, not sure if he wanted to sleep next to the wall or not. After a while he came, looking at me curiously, probably wondering why I was just sitting on his bed.

 

“Oppa, on which side do you want to sleep?”

 

“You choose. I don't really mind.”

 

“Can I sleep next to the wall then? I'm always sacred of falling off the bed so I'd rather sleep there.”

 

“Sure. Get in then.”

 

I got under the blankets and shifted to towards the wall. I felt how Kyuhyun got in then which made me blush. Here I was lying in the same bed with my crush (which I still tried to deny) just because of a stupid dare. Kyuhyun was suddenly really close to me and whispered “Goodnight” with a really dark voice. It made me shiver. When I was about to close my eyes I felt my phone wanting something. It was a text message from Nichkhun.

 

“Hello, sweetheart.

Hope you had a great evening. Sweet dreams and goodnight. I hope I can see you soon.

Oh by the way, what do you think about idols and dating?

Much Love and Kisses, Nichkhun.”

 

Just then I heard a growl next to me and Kyuhyun suddenly wrapping his arms around my waist while putting my phone away. What did I get myself into?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This Chapter is especially for my dongsaengie since she had a rough day so I hope she will enjoy reading it..... next chapter will be up the earliest in a week since I have my finals until tuesday next week x___x