Welcome

Is This Real?

My phone showed me that I got text message. Who in the world would write me this early? It was half past five in the morning. I took a look at it and saw that it was from Kyuhyun. I quickly opened the message only to see that he had sent me a laughing smiley. Playful maknae at work once again. I ignored his message, got up and started to get ready. That was when I remembered that he would come today, meaning I should look a little bit more dressed up than usually.

 

I wore a nice dress and let my curls fall naturally down. After looking into the mirror making sure a dozen of times that I look okay, I finally went to school. On the drive there I kept talking about how excited I was and so much more but I am not even sure if my friends were really listening to me. Well I could not care less. I was still wondering about when they would arrive. Kyuhyun's surprise was killing me. But hey, only a few hours were separating me from him.

 

First two lessons Spanish were boring as always. I do not want to praise myself but I am the best in our class and the teacher likes me. Being Portuguese helps in this matter because the language was easier for me. Also did the teacher always ask me about the vocabulary when she did not know, hoping that it would be familiar with the Portuguese word. Time passed by and I had my 2 free lessons were I would hang out with my friends at school.

 

After that I had my math class but the advanced one. I have to admit that I am better than the normal people in maths but I am not as good as some in our class. I really enjoy our math lessons. The teacher is awesome and the atmosphere is always good. After 15 minutes of class we heard a knock on the door. I did not bother to look who it could be since I was solving a task. Only until I heard a lovely voice talking in English to my teacher.

 

I looked at the door and was left speechless. In front of my teacher were two grinning idiots completely amused about my shocked face. I think my reaction when seeing them was a little bit too much. I jumped of my chair and ran.... if you can say ran, towards them embracing both in a hug, ignoring the fact that my whole class was watching the scene with weird and shocked faces.

 

“OPPAS~. I missed you so damn much. How was your flight and drive here? And how the hell did you get here? Did my mum tell you were my school is? And......”, I randomly started to throw with questions at them.

 

“Woah, sweetheart, calm down. Since you are in class we'll talk later, okay? But now you need to study”, Kyuhyun said.

 

“Hey, who are they?”, one of my classmates asked in German.

 

“Well, these are Asian top stars. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk from the band Super Junior which you will hear a lot of in the future”, I introduced them proudly.

 

“Top Stars? Yeah right. We want a proof”, someone else said.

 

I was getting annoyed but still I went to the smartboard (yes, our school is that cool) and opened a browser. I typed in “Super Junior” and then started to show them some stuff. I also told them that they already had in Paris a concert where I was and that the guys just had finished a concert in New York. From their looks they were kinda impressed and wanted to hear some of their music. I glanced at my math teacher, unsure if it was okay since technically we still were in class.

 

But knowing us all he just sighed and agreed. So I started to introduce the group and show them all their most famous songs. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were singing along and even I could not hold back sometimes. Then the boys wanted to see if they really could dance. Especially our “dance machine”. And with that I mean the biggest epic fail when it comes to dancing. Even aliens dance better or people who just stand still.

 

Dancing meant of course Eunhyuk. We put some tables away to give him more space and then I quietly whispered to him that he should show off how talented he is. And that is what he did. He did some stunts here and there and danced like there was no tomorrow. Kyuhyun and I were cheering him, me being amazed of his dancing skills as always. Actually everyone was amazed by it. They were praising him asking if he would get a lot of girls with these dancing skills. Oh boy, here they were again.

 

Then they asked what Kyuhyun was best at and he said singing. So they told him to sing a song. He looked at me and then smirked. Well, Kyuhyun plus smirking is never good, believe me. He went to the smart board but before he said something to Eunhyuk in Korean. Guessing from Eunhyuk's actions he told him to close my eyes. Surprise. Then Kyuhyun said he would sing in Korean because that way he could completely show his singing abilities. Then the song started.

 

Curious about the song? Well it was none other than “Sorry Sorry Answer” . Pictures of Paris flashed into my head and once Eunhyuk uncovered my eyes I saw Kyuhyun standing in front of me. He looked deeply into my eyes while singing, making me really flustered. How would you react if your crush would sing a love song to you with that look in front of your whole class? And yes, Kyuhyun was a crush. Slowly but surely I started to fall for him, the real him. I tried not to since I was too worried about the consequences but right now I did not care.

 

Not being able to look back into his eyes I looked down and played with my curls. I felt a hand pulling my chin up and noticed that Kyuhyun forced me to look at him. I still was too shy and flustered so I kept gazing away, never meeting his eyes only until a certain part came. He sang:

 

너의 손을 잡으면                                             ( “My heart feels like it will burst

네 입술에 입 맞춤 할 때면                                 When I hold onto your hand and we kiss

그녀만이 나에게 주인이 될 수 있는 걸                Only that girl can be my owner

I’m a slave for you                                                          I'm a slave for you” )

 

During that part our eyes locked and he hold my hand. I noticed him coming closer and closer. Then I felt his soft lips against my cheeks giving me a kiss. I stared at him, my hand moving to my cheek and touching the place where he kissed me. That moment I only saw him and myself. I lost myself in his dark eyes which gave me the feeling of love and protection. Once he finished the song we kept looking at each other for a while and then realization hit me.

 

I blushed madly and hid my face. I was so embarrassed to have such an intense moment between us in front of my class. And then I saw Eunhyuk grinning widely at me. He was still grinning but I would make sure that it would vanish soon enough. Only now I noticed that no one was talking. It was completely silent. I felt awfully uncomfortable so I tried to get out of this situation somehow.

 

Ehh.... well as you've seen he has a pretty amazing voice. So I think this should be enough and we should sit down and go on with class.”

 

Is he your boyfriend?”

 

Is there Something going on between you two?”

 

Wow that was really intense.”

 

Did you see how they looked at each other?”

 

It could have been a love scene from a movie.”

 

 

I bet they are together.”

 

What did he sing anyways to create this?”

 

I was bombarded with questions and statements. Too much to answer all of them and to even hear them correctly so I silently sat down and started to do my work. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk sat on the free seats behind me, ignoring the rest. I looked at my teacher with a pleading look and thank god he helped me out. He told them all to sit down and that we would continue with class. During the rest of class I felt as if someone was staring holes into me. That someone sitting behind me but I did not dare to look behind.

 

Soon class finished and I packed my stuff. Just when I was about to grab my bag, Kyuhyun took it and smiled at me. He then grabbed my hand and led me out. To shocked to do anything I just followed him who was following the rest of the students. I suddenly remembered that I had to message my best friend. There was a certain someone she needed to meet and that would be fun. I told her to be in the room where our grade usually is.

 

We finally reached the room and went in. reactions of my friends and the others were weird questioning looks. Well besides my best friend who jumped out of her chair and randomly hugged me. Smart here was using the hug to talk to me without the boys hearing it.

 

Oh my god, he is really here. He is so handsome. And is Kyuhyun carrying your bag? How sweet. You and him look good together. Introduce me to them, please.”

 

Woah, woah. Calm down. I will don't worry. So oppas, this is Viktoria or Vicky. She is my best friend, the person I talk to about everything and the person whom I would entrust my life. Vicky, eh yeah you know them: Kyuhyun oppa and Eunhyuk oppa.”

 

So you are the girl she keeps talking about? Nice to meet you, Viktoria”, Kyuhyun said politly. He did not want to mess it up with her.

 

H-hello Viktoria”, Eunhyuk shyly said. Revenge would come soon.

 

Hello Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk oppa. I'm really glad to be able to meet you. I already heard a lot about you. I know what happened in Paris and I'm glad that she met you. She kept talking about you guys especially Kyuhyun. You do know that she likes you a lot, don't you?”, she started to talk. Just then I told her to shut up since she was revealing to many information.

 

Well oppas. I ehh.... actually I wanted to talk to Eunhyuk but I realized that it might be dangerous to leave Kyuhyun with Vicky. And with dangerous I mean dangerous for me.”

 

What are you talking about? Just go if you need to. I won't say anything, okay. I was just teasing you”, Vicky assured me.

 

I gave her a skeptical glance and she told me she only wanted to check if he was good enough for me, saying that part in German. I finally agreed and went to somewhere else with Eunhyuk. I was really curious about his first impression and why he was suddenly so shy. We sat down and I look at him anticipating what he had to say. I saw that he was embarrassed in a way so I already started to plan my teasing revenge in the back of my head.

 

Sooo oppa. What do you think of her? First impression?”

 

She is pretty and I really like her eyes. It's a good impression. She wasn't fangirling or so which made me relief a lot.”

 

Well, if you saw her randomly on the streets, would you ask her out?”

 

I think I would have. Should I really ask her? I mean what if she changed her mind already? What if she doesn't like me anymore?”

 

Oppa, you're worried for nothing. She likes Eunhyuk and now it's your job to make her like Hyukjae. And her job is to make you like her. Just ask her out. You first should get to know each other better anyways. How about we'll go on a double date? Just in case a disaster happens. I can never know with her around”, I sighed.

 

Yes, I think a double date would be good. Then let's go and settle this.”

 

We went back to the others and I did not really like what I saw there. Vicky and Kyuhyun were laughing a little bit too much. I was not jealous but suspicious that she might have said something about me. I knew she likes Eunhyuk and I knew she would not dare to flirt with Kyuhyun, she only liked him as a friend. I sat down and looked at them. Eunhyuk sat next to me noticing the tension that was created.

 

So what have guys talked about?”, I asked bluntly.

 

Well of course about you. He was curious about some things so I answered his questions.”

 

Did you say anything embarrassing that happened to me to him?”

 

No, I didn't. I only told him about some witty comments you said. The others helping me out here and there. He was amazed that you had this cheeky side.”

 

Wait, you did what? What if..... I don't know but maybe I'll look like a brat or so.”

 

I like that you are witty and cheeky. I mean you are really cute and a sweetheart and funny. Hearing that you also have this time makes you even more amazing. Being with you mean never being bored, right?”, Kyuhyun said.

 

Yeah well, maybe but ….. wait you said what?”, I said blushing lightly once again.

 

You heard right, sweety. Your cheeks are getting red. Are you getting sick?”, Kyuhyun said with a flirty and ironic voice.

 

Oppa~~, oh come on, stop teasing me all the time”, I complained.

 

No, I don't want to. You are so cute when you blush. And I like knowing that I can make you blush”, he said smirking at me.

 

But....you...aish! You evil maknae!”

 

The school bell was heard suddenly and I headed with another friend, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk to my next lesson which would be art. I asked my teacher if they could stay there and she agreed only if they would not disturb class. Since we were not working on anything but have theoretical art, it was not too exciting. Kyuhyun started to play with his phone while Eunhyuk watched it. The time passed by and the hour finally ended.

 

We went to their car and drove home. We talked a little bit them telling me their thoughts about my school and they started to compare it to Korean school life. School life here was more relaxing and they were really surprised that we already left at three in the afternoon. They were not used to that and also not to the rude brats that were running around.

 

We soon arrived home and I asked them if they wanted to eat something. They said that they would wait for dinner. I still grabbed some fruit and went upstairs with them after I showed them their bathroom. We entered my room and as soon as we were inside they started to take a look at everything. They liked my room and said that the space was enough and that they would sleep well. A lot of worried disappeared with that and we sat down.

 

The guys started to unpack some of their stuff and gave me some Korean candy. Only then I noticed the bracelet Kyuhyun was wearing. He was still wearing the bracelet with the Eifel Tower and the heart just like I was still wearing it. Then I saw the laptop in Kyuhyun's arms. A sigh left my lips and he hear that. He grinned embarrassed and said that he could not miss the chance to game once in a while. There was really no comment needed for that.

 

They then told me what had happened in New York and they started to show me the photos they took. I envied them so much that I was pouting the whole time. Then they told me about the things they had been doing lately and asked about me. Like that we talked for at least two hours once my mum called us. I have been anticipating and waiting for this moment for quite a lot of time. I was curious about how my parents will react to their presence.

 

What a surprise. They treated them really nice and even asked them to sing a bit. They showed a lot of interest in them which surprised me. The parents who were not interested and never really liked Kpop and all that kinda stuff were now all nice and even asking them to sing? That was weird. We enjoyed our dinner and then the guys said that it was really good. They enjoyed eating the foreign food a lot. We went back upstairs and I quickly did my homework while Kyuhyun was gaming and Eunhyuk was talking with someone through the internet. Time passed by and since they were tired and I also was tired we went to bed earlier than I usually would.

 

How does sleeping in a room with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk feel like? Well feels really awesome. I cuddled myself to bed and then I had the idea of hearing Kyuhyun sing a lullaby for me. I asked him nicely and he agreed. Once he started t sing I closed my eyes and hugged my pillow tighter. It felt so good to hear his voice. It calmed me down and made me slowly drift into dreamland.

 

Sometime later I got up since I needed to got to the bathroom. I got up from my bed and went some steps. Just then I realized that I was not alone in my room but it was too late. I stumbled over someone's feet and fell down. Just when I was about to get up I felt some arms pulling me more up and closer to the owner. But who was it anyways? Was it Kyuhyun or Eunhyuk? I turned myself around so I was facing the person and inspected the hair. It was Kyuhyun's. I panicked, wanting to get away as fast as possible but that only resulted that he pulled me even closer. Just then I thought:

 

“Is this real or am I dreaming once again?”