Welcome Seoul

Is This Real?

I was facing beautiful brown eyes and a smile which could melt any female heart in a second. He pulled me up so I was standing again. Wondering who bumped into me and then caught me? Well let's say he is from an idol group, my bias from that group and he is Thai. Yes, I'm talking about Nichkhun. I felt myself blush when he started to check if I had any bruises.

 

“Are you okay? I'm so sorry for what just happened. I should have been more careful. I hope, I didn't hurt you”, he said worried.

 

“N-no, I-I'm fine”, I stuttered nervously.

 

“Are you sure? Glad I could grab you before you landed on the ground. It could have ended bad.”

 

“Yeah. Thanks a lot for that”, I replied awkwardly. How the hell should I handle this situation?

 

“I'm Nichkhun by the way. You seem to be nervous. Is something wrong?”

 

“I'm Patricia. Well I might know you and I might be nervous and might be afraid of your fans.”

 

“Wait, you know me? Are you also a fan?”

 

“Well I'm not a Hottest but an ELF but I also like you guys.......”

 

“Who do you like the most than in 2PM?”

 

“You”, I answered quietly.

 

He smirked hearing that answer. “So could I steal your heart from Super Junior?”

 

“W-what?” I stuttered at his question and started to blush again.

 

“Could I win your heart over, pretty girl? Will you give me that chance?”, he asked again.

 

“Who knows... But how do you think you could do that? It's not like we would see each other again.”

 

“Oh, well, I need your phone number and the rest... leave it to me.”

 

“But won't you get in trouble?”

 

“I just told you to leave the rest to me. I can handle it.”

 

“Okay then”, I said while giving him my number.

 

“I need to go now. My manager should be waiting. See you soon, Patricia”, he said while blowing a kiss to me.

 

“Goodbye, Nichkhun”, I replied, my cheeks still heated up.

 

He waved and then went to look for his manager while I was waiting for that someone to pick me up. Someone tapped my shoulder and when I turned around I saw a handsome man in front of me. Many ELF know him and he is loved by them. In front of me was Super Junior's manger who is better known as the Prince Manager. I was a little bit surprised to see him here since I thought someone, well more normal and less eye catching would pick me up.

 

“Hello. Are you Patricia?”, he asked me while trying to regain his breath.

 

“Yes. Are you supposed to pick me up?”

 

“Yeah. Sorry that I'm so late. A schedule took a little bit longer than I thought it would. I hope you didn't wait too long.”

 

“Nope, it's okay. I know how busy the boys are and really appreciate that you came to get me.”

 

“Thanks for understanding. I seem to get now why the boys seem to like you so much.”

 

“W-what? I'll take that as a compliment. By the way, I was wondering what I should call you.”

 

“Well, my name is Kim Jung Hoon but call me Jung Hoon oppa. I think this would be easier for you. Just treat me as your older brother”, he said while smiling.

 

I nodded with a smile and just when I wanted to grab my bag I saw that he already took it and told me to follow him. I wanted to protest but then thought that it would catch the attention of the people around us. I followed him to a van. Questions filled my head since I was wondering why he was here with a van. He could have used a normal car so why was the van there? Just then Jung Hoon turned around, gave me shades, a hat and another jacket and told me to wear it. I did not wonder why he did it since I noticed the crowed in front of the van. I started to guess that he came here just right after the schedules ended with some members in the van and now I needed to disguise myself so the people would not see who I really am.

 

I silently wore the things he gave me and tried my best to hide my face. We quickly went through the crowd and Jung Hoon told me to immediately get into the van. I opened the door and felt that I was being pulled inside. Once the door was closed I dared to look up a little bit and in front of me was a grinning Leeteuk. I grinned back and got rid of the disguise while looking around who else was in the van. I saw Eunhyuk, Shindong, Sungmin and Ryeowook, all with huge smiles on their faces.

 

“Hello, oppas. I missed you all so much. How have you been?”, I started.

 

“Pati, we missed you, too. First things first: We decided that you should have a Korean name while being here which would be Baek SooMin if you are okay with that. It will be easier for others to call you. Only if you don't mind”, Leeteuk said.

 

“Sure. I was already wondering if I should have a Korean name here to make things easier but then I had problems in finding a good one”, I answered a little bit embarrassed.

 

“Oh good then, Baek SooMin. Try to remember it, Soomin-ah”, he said while pinching my cheeks.

“So, Soomin-ah, how was your flight? I bet you're tired. We'll get you something to eat and then you should take a shower and rest.”

 

“My flight was okay but it was way too long. I read a book and talked a lot wit the guy next to me. It's so hard to kill all the hours. Of course I slept a little bit, too.”

 

“Yeah we know that. So what do you want to eat?”

 

“Well.... I'm not really familiar with Korean food so I have no idea. I'll trust you with that, oppa. Please.”

 

“Okay, we'll get you something yummy. Do you mind spicy food?”

 

“No, not at all. As long as it tastes good.”

 

The van stopped and Leeteuk told their manager what kind of food he should get. We waited for a while and he came back and we drove in the direction of their dorm. On the way the members kept asking me how school was and wanted to know if anything interesting happened after the visit of Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. I answered their questions patiently, amused by their curiosity. We finally arrived at the dorm and this time it was Leeteuk who carried my bag even though I protested. The others helped their manager to carry the food.

 

We rang the bell of the dorm on floor elven, the place where I would be staying. The members of floor twelve were too afraid that they would forget to get dressed and I would accidentally see them running around half or worse. I did not mind to sleep on floor elven since it would mean that I would be staying with the calmer members and I could learn from Ryeowook how too cook Korean dishes.

 

The door opened and in front of us was a curious Kyuhyun who kept glancing around until his eyes met mine. His face brightened up and a huge smile appeared. I smiled back and from one second to the other I was in his embrace. It took me a few seconds to hug him back since I was too shocked but then I gladly hugged him back. Just then I remembered about his present he gave me before leaving me in Germany.

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. What the hell was that kinda game at my school with that present box? If you think that it was funny... Hell no that was not funny at all”, I growled.

 

“Sorry... I didn't think you would react like this. Don't be upset because of it. I promise these will be the best two weeks of your life”, he said with a guilty voice.

 

“You better be telling the truth or else I'll have to start planning my revenge and believe me.... You will regret all the things you shouldn't have done in your life”, I said with a frown.

 

“Hey, you'll be spending two weeks with me. The dream of all my fans. You should appreciate that. How could that not go well?”, he said with confidence.

 

“Stop being so arrogant and don't think so highly of yourself. You're not that awesome”, I said while turning around and entering their dorm, leaving a completely speechless Kyuhyun outside.

 

The members who were first just silently watching us started laughing out loud, praising me how well I could handle their Maknae and that I should always be around. Looking back I saw a frowning Kyuhyun entering through the door. He was sulking since I hurt his pride but it served him right. Nobody messes with me. I went into the kitchen and started to help Ryeowook to prepare everything for dinner. When we finished everyone gathered at the table and we started to eat. Leeteuk told me what the different kind of dishes are called and I tried a little bit of everything. The food was really delicious but that mischievous maknae was too silent for my taste.

 

“Aigoo, Kyu oppa. Stop sulking. I know I will have two awesome weeks here. I was messing around with you... But seriously. If you start to get too arrogant, I will bring you down to earth no matter how painful it might be”, I said.

 

“Just because you like Donghae hyung more... How was he able to steal your heart?”, Kyuhyun randomly mumbled.

 

“What the.... What are you talking about? Who told you I liked Donghae oppa more?”

 

“You like me more? Is that really true?”, I heard Donghae's voice just behind me and then two arms came around my neck, giving me softly a hug.

 

I chocked on my water which I just had started to drink. Donghae quickly released me and patted my back. “Don't scare me like that. And I never said who I liked more.”

 

“But I thought I am your bias”, Kyuhyun complained.

 

“What if I like someone else now more? What if I realized that you are not the one I thought you are? What if....”, I started.

 

“Okay, I get it. You like hyung more. Just tell me. But why were you okay with me being at your house then? And why did I make you blush so much?”

 

I kept silent and mumbled just a “Nevermind” while eating again. Kyuhyun looked at me victoriously as if he had won the Olympic Games in arguing but at least he ate now happily and was back to his normal self. We finished dinner and then Kyuhyun grabbed my stuff and brought me to his room. I looked at him with questioning eyes. I knew he was sharing his room with Sungmin so why was he bringing my stuff there? Just then I saw Sungmin come in with a smile on his face.

 

“You'll be staying here. Eunhyuk said he will go upstairs since they have some space upstairs and I will sleep in his bed. We thought you would be the most comfortable with Kyuhyun and I really don't mind to give my bed to you, so don't worry. I just hope you are okay with my bed”, Sungmin said.

 

“Oppa, are you really sure? You really don't have to do this. I'm okay with anything. You already did so much for me, all of you.”

 

“It's okay. It was my idea anyways. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay.”

 

“Thanks Sungmin oppa. I will enjoy my days here. For sure.” With that I went over to him and gave him a grateful hug.

 

He nodded and went out of the room. I looked at Kyuhyun, who was already preparing his stuff so he could play Starcraft, and asked him if there was some place I could put my clothes in since it would be too troublesome to let them all in my bag. He showed me the empty space and I silently went to work. It took me a while to organize my stuff but after it I looked proudly at my organization. I would be able to survive two weeks like that. I looked at Kyuhyun who was totally focused on his game. He was no fun to be with right now so I walked into the living room kinda area and saw Ryeowook and Sungmin chatting while watching TV. I sat down next to them when Sungmin looked at me.

 

“Kyuhyunnie is gaming again? This guy will die without a wife when he keeps playing Starcraft. He was all excited about your arrival and now he keeps gaming. Sorry that he is acting like that. Would you prefer to watch a show like Music Bank or so?”

 

“If that's okay with you. I'm still working on my Korean but I understand more now. At least I see the real Kyuhyun here. I already thought he would be gaming all day long so I wasn't really surprised.”

 

“Give him some time to actually realize that you are here. That idiot really missed you a lot, you know. He kept talking about his stay in Germany and how awesome it was and so on. It got annoying after a while since we all missed you”, Ryeowook said with a sigh.

 

“If it had been possible I would have invited all of you but our house is not big enough. Come for a concert to Germany and I will show you around then and be your translator”, I said with a chuckle.

 

Both of them grinned at me and kept watching TV. I started to feel sleepy so I bid them goodnight and went back to the room I was sharing with Kyuhyun. He did not even look up when I entered so I just got my stuff and went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas and get ready to sleep. While brushing my teeth I started to slowly realize that I really was in Seoul now, in Super Junior's dorm. If fans would know, they would kill me for sure.

 

After having finished everything I went back to my room and grabbed my phone. I had to tell my parents and my best friend that I arrived safely and then I remembered that I should maybe say something in Facebook and especially Twitter so my other friends would know, too. I knew that my unnie would be worried as hell already, impatiently waiting for a sign of life from me. I went to Kyuhyun's bed and poked his arm lightly.

 

“Oppa, could I maybe go to Twitter and Facebook to tell my friends that I arrived safely? I bet some of them are already worried.”

 

“Just give me a second. This is really important right now. I don't want to loose this battle.”

 

I nodded and waited while watching how he was playing. I had to admit that it was quite interesting and I was mentally cheering for him. His situation was getting better and better from what I understood since that happy smirk on his face got bigger and bigger each passing second. Just then I heard his evil laugh and something popped out, probably saying that he had won.

 

“Seems like you are a lucky charm. I guess I'll have to keep you here then. Let me just change the keyboard to German and you can do what you need to do”, he said while doing so.

 

“Thanks oppa. It won't take long, so you can play more.”

 

“No it's okay. I played well today so it should be enough.”

 

I sat down on the edge of his bed (I bet fans would be screaming right now) and went online. I talked a while to my friends but sleepiness was getting dominant so I told them goodnight. Now I also had a time difference with them which surely was annoying as hell. At least all of us had vacation right now which meant that they did not have to wake up early to go to school. I gave the laptop back and mumbled a “Goodnight”. Just then I felt Kyuhyun grab my face and giving me a soft kiss on my forehead and whispering: “Goodnight, princess.”

 

When I woke up the next morning I was wondering if I had dreamt about the forehead kiss or if it really happened but decided to ignore it. I went into the kitchen, still rubbing my eyes when I crashed into someone.

 

“Whoa there. Soomin-ah, are you really awake?”, a familiar voice asked.

 

“What? Soomin?”, I asked, slowly realizing what was going on.

 

“Aigoo, your Korean name, cutie pie. Go and wash your face first to wake up completely and I'll cook you somethig for breakfast.”

 

I nodded and silently went to the bathroom. Luckily nobody was in there and I started to wash my face. It felt good, especially since I was starting to feel awake and not in trance anymore. I went back to the kitchen afterwards and a delicious smell filled my nose. I waited for Ryeowook to finish and then we sat together at the table and ate when the other two also came out and started to eat. It was Christmas Eve and they had to be at a show later on which I also would be going to.

 

After breakfast we all got ready and just when I had finished I heard the doorbell ring and the rest of the members got in. We then drove to the studio where they would have the show would be held at. Jung Hoon was well prepared and had already gotten a backstage pass for me so I could freely walk around. Since I've always been a curious person when it comes to styling people, I was watching how the guys got ready. They had rehearsals then which I also watched with much interest. I always had been wondering what the life of an idol is like and now I was somehow experiencing it. We later waited in their dressing room when I had to go to use the bathroom. I asked for directions, not wanting to bother them anymore.

 

Once I was sure that I knew where to go I got out of the dressing room and at the end of the corridor I turned left. I was too busy thinking where to go that I did not notice the group of people in front of me until I heard someone call my name.

 

“Oh, hello. Aren't you Patricia? The girl from the airport yesterday?”, a familiar voice said.

 

I looked up only to see Nichkhun there, grinning at me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the late update T__T I was in Paris for a week and yes I was at SS4 >:D Kyu, Ming, Yesung and Wookie passed my section twice the others only once but they were really close since only a person was between us. Anyways the concert was awesome and I wanted to update sooner when I remembered that I have my finals next week D:<