Last day and departure

Is This Real?

I opened my eyes wanting to know why in the world a part of the dream felt that real. And what I saw shocked me a lot. I saw someone over me giving a kiss on my forehead and from the clothes it reminded me of Kyuhyun. The question was: what was he doing? More exactly why was he doing it? I coughed lightly to catch his attention and what I saw was amusing. He immediately got of my bed and stood there with a shocked expression and I think he was even blushing. Just then I heard someone chuckle and when getting up, I saw that Eunhyuk was there with an amused smirk on his face. Now this explains a lot.

 

“Oppa, what did you do?”, I asked, looking at Eunhyuk.

 

“Me? Wait, that maknae woke you up and you're asking ME what I did?”, he answered speechlessly.

 

“Oh come on, oppa. Don't blame me for accusing you but that smirks shows everything.”

 

“Pfft, ask him if you want to know. I won't say anything:”

 

“Sooo~? Might sharing what is going on?”

 

“That idiot dared me to kiss your forehead or else he'll...... nevermind”, Kyuhyun said uncomfortably.

 

“Or else what?”

 

“Nevermind. I just couldn't risk it. That's it.”

 

“Why won't you tell me? It can't be that bad.”

 

“Don't you have to get ready for school? Hurry up.”

 

I grumbled something, grabbed the stuff I needed and went to the bathroom. He could have just told me. Was it really that bad that he was not able to tell me? I tried to forget it but it was hard. Being a curious person is not that good. I got ready and then knocked on my door. Kyuhyun opened it quietly and I got in, not fearing anything bad until I saw Eunhyuk with no shirt. What the hell was that maknae thinking to let me in when Eunhyuk was not ready yet?

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. I told you that I'm not ready yet and you can clearly see it”, Eunhyuk started to scold him.

 

“Oh come on, hyung. It's not like she never saw you like this. There are plenty of photos in the internet”, Kyuhyun snorted back.

 

“But this is something different. It's rude to be like this in front of a girl which is not your girlfriend in a bedroom...... oh wait that sounds kinda wrong.” Eunhyuk blushed at his own comment.

 

“YAH, hyung!!! It's not like you are alone. And stop being a ert. You won't touch her or anything so just get dressed.”

 

“Shut up, little one. I'm still your hyung so don't talk to me like that.”

 

“Guys”, I tried to interrupt.

 

“You were the one being 'rude'.”

 

“Guys.”

 

“Because you let her in even though you knew I wasn't completely dressed. What where you thinking?”

 

“I didn't think you would be like this.”

 

“You didn't think at all.”

 

“What....”

 

“GUYS”, I interrupted Kyuhyun.

“Would you please stop arguing? What happened happened. Kyuhyun, next time just wait until he is dressed. Eunhyuk, don't worry. Kyuhyun got a point when he said it nothing new. And now finish getting ready since we need to leave soon.”

 

They nodded in defeat and got ready. Troublesome kids they could be. This would be the last day with them since they had to leave tomorrow morning when I would be at school. Just thinking about it made me sad. I would miss them even more since I got even closer to them. I silently finished packing my bag and then we drove to school. It was a silent drive and I think the guys noticed that my mood got down but did not mention it.

 

We arrived at school and the two lessons I had passed by quickly. Since it was only eleven when school finished for me, we decided to go to a nearby city and eat lunch there and maybe go shopping. I wanted to invite my best friend, too, but she had school until three in the afternoon and still needed to do maths homework and other stuff, meaning she was busy. We ate something Chinese and started to look around in the mall. The guys were so curious about the clothing here and went into a shop called “New Yorker”. They immediately went to take a look at what clothes there were for guys. I went to search for some nice sweatshirt.

 

“Pati-ah~, please help me find something nice. Please”, Eunhyuk asked me while trying to look cute.

 

“Fine but only if you stop looking at me like that. It's weird”, I said with a sigh. So much for my sweatshirt.

 

Eunhyuk nodded happily and grabbed me. We looked at some t-shirts and and matching pants and then went to the dressing room. Eunhyuk changed and then got out. I had to admit that he looked good in that black skinnies and the white t-shirts with prints. I nodded approvingly and told him to try the next one. We did this for some minutes just when I noticed that Kyuhyun came to the dressing room.

 

“Here you are. Is hyung here? I was afraid you guys left already.”

 

“Well Eunhyuk oppa dragged me here to help him choosing a nice outfit so here I am.”

 

"Do you mind taking a look at my outfit, too?"

 

“N-no. Go and change”, I said stuttering. Why was I stuttering?

 

He mumbled something but went to change. Just then Eunhyuk came back and I kept staring at him. That guy was wearing hot pink pants, a red shirt and a blue jacket. Where in the world did he find those pants and was his brain damaged to wear stuff like that? He started acting all weird which made me laugh. I was trying to hold it in but the look he gave me was too funny. As if he would be some glamour girl, yes girl, who is almighty and simply the best. People started to give us weird looks but I could not care less. I was enjoying myself too much.

 

“Honey, don't you think this pants are extremely nice? They make my legs look so skinny and perfect”, Eunhyuk suddenly said.

 

“Sweetheart, those are perfect. Your legs look so long and the combination with the red shirt just makes you shine like a star”, I went along.

 

“I think so, too. I just need some nice yellow shoes and then everybody will surely notice me.”

 

“Absolutely, dear. Maybe you should get a green bag and then we should get you a little dog.”

 

Just then Kyuhyun got out and stared at us. The look he gave us showed that he heard our conversation and once he saw Eunhyuk he looked at him weirdly. That gave me the rest. I started to laugh out loud and nearly fell onto the floor. Eunhyuk also started to laugh and even Kyuhyun joined. It took us some minutes to stop but once Eunhyuk was back in the changing room was it easier to stop laughing.

 

“I have no idea why he was wearing stuff like that but hearing you guys talking weird stuff and then seeing him like that was scary”, Kyuhyun said. Say what? The maknae was scared? Well a bit.

 

“Sorry, oppa. I didn't know he was planning that. I was kinda surprised when he got out looking like a parrot. And then he started acting like some diva and it was too funny so I had to go along.”

 

“Well, it's okay. I bet the people here looked weirdly at you.”

 

“Yeah, kinda. They're not used that people of our age, especially yours, acting like dorks in a shop.”

 

“Tell that the parrot in there. What do you think of my clothes?”

 

“Casual style like always.... It looks good. I really like your clothing style.”

 

“Really? I think I'll buy this.”

 

“You should. It suits you a lot.”

 

“Thanks, Pati-ah.”

 

Just then we heard a cough. The parrot came out and looked at us with a grin. I so did not want to know what he was thinking again. It got so hard to have a normal conversation with Kyuhyun without him grinning like some idiot. His never ending teasing was getting troublesome. I told them that I will be looking for a new sweatshirt and Eunhyuk decided to go with me and help me out. We went through the store when I found a really cute one with a bunny printed on it. I quickly grabbed it and went to try it on. When I got out to show it, my cheeks were pinched by Eunhyuk.

 

“You look so cute. You really should by this one. It really suits you, cutie pie”, he said with a tone that you usually would use for kids.

 

“Oppa~. What the hell is wrong with you? Stop treating me like a kid. I'm not five”, I pouted which made him pinch my cheeks again.

 

“But you're too cute. And you pouting doesn't make it better.”

 

“Oppa~!”, I protested but got ignored.

 

Only then I noticed that Kyuhyun was there looking at me. I got a little bit uncomfortable and went back to get into my old clothes. Once I was done we went to pay for the clothes and then a huge problem appeared: a store which sells electronics and a certain gamer looking at the store. I just felt my hand being hold and then I was dragged into the store together with Eunhyuk. Why did I forget that the store was there? I should have gone to the other direction but it was too late. The guys were already looking at the games in there.

 

Only thing I could do was sigh and wonder when we would finally get out of there but seeing their eyes sparkle and them acting like kids would mean that this might take a while. I just went along and started to write my best friend. What else should I do? It is not like I could just go to the CD section since the fear of them doing something stupid or getting lost was to big.

 

“Oppas, how long will this take? I don't want to spend the rest of the day here, you know.”

 

“Give me some minutes. I want to buy a new game”, Kyuhyun said but he was not really speaking to me, too busy looking at the games.

 

“Oppa~, we've been here already for an hour and I'm getting bored”, I whined.

 

“Pati-ah, use your charms to get him out of here”, Eunhyuk said with a wink. What was he thinking about? Use my charms?

 

“What are you talking about? Use my charms? What is this nonsense?”

 

“You know what I mean. Act cute and make him go out with you. Aren't girls usually good at this?”

 

“You think it'll work? I mean he is looking at games, oppa. Games....”

 

“Just try it or else we'll be stuck here until they close.” Not in a million years.

 

“Kyu oppa~, I really want to go and buy a ring which I know is in a store I saw on our way in the mall. Please tell me you chose already. If I miss the chance to buy it, I would be really sad”, I said using a cute pleading tone and puppy eyes. Eunhyuk was grinning while I was thinking how to pay him back for this.

 

“W-what? S-sure, let's go then. If you want the ring that badly....”, the maknae said without stopping to look at me.

 

“Thanks, oppa. I hope they still have the ring. It was so pretty”, I kept saying, making him hurry up even more.

 

I wanted to laugh but that would have given me away. But now I had a problem: what ring would be the one I was talking about? I mentally slapped myself for not saying that I wanted to go into a certain store. I knew already what store I would go then but how should I act confident in knowing which ring I wanted? I started to panic a little bit when I felt a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I looked at Eunhyuk who gave me a smile as if he would help me out if needed. I started to relax a little bit trying to figure out what to do next.

 

After the gamer paid we went to the jewelery store and I immediately went to the section with silver jewelery. The guys silently followed me and just then I saw a really pretty silver ring with a rose. Well, I love roses, especially when it comes to rings. I grabbed the ring and slipped it on my finger. It fit perfectly. I examined it and noticed curious look coming from behind.

 

“Oppas, if you wanna take a look just say something. What you're doing is just creepy.”

 

They nodded guiltily and then looked at the ring. Kyuhyun hold my hand and held it higher so he could take a better look.

 

“It's really pretty. So you want to buy it?”

 

“I don't know. It is this pretty so bet it's way too expensive for me then.” I took a look at the price and quickly but the ring down. No way I would buy it with that price.

 

“So? Not gonna buy it?”, Kyuhyun asked, looking at me weirdly.

 

“Nope. Let's go.”

 

I dragged both out of the store before they could do anything stupid and buy the ring for me. We went here and there, enjoying the time together until it was only 15 minutes that the stores would close. I should mention that it was nearly eight pm. Unlike in some other countries the stores here are not open till late night. Just then Kyuhyun said something about going to the toilet before we would leave. Eunhyuk and I sat down and started chatting while waiting for the maknae.

 

“Oppa, I heard about Super Show 4. Will you come here to Europe as well?”

 

“Maybe. I won't tell you.”

 

“Why? You can tell me. I promise I won't say anything.”

 

“It's not that but even we don't know for sure where exactly we will have concerts. I mean the on in Seoul is sure and the one in Osaka but yeah.”

 

“Hmm okay. Tell me if you know something for sure.”

 

“Why should I? You are a fan as everyone else so patience.”

 

“But I'm your friend... You wouldn't tell your friend things like this earlier?”, I asked while pouting. He would so not get away with this.

 

“Awww come on. It's not like I want it but our label is strict”, he sighed.

 

“Hmpf”, I started sulking, but not for real. I was playing with him.

 

“Don't be like this. I really would love to tell you but I can't. Pati-ah.”

 

I ignored him.

 

“Pati-ah, please. You mean a lot to me already, like a little sister and I would love to tell you but please understand that I can't.”

 

I turned away from him since I needed to hide my grin. This was too funny.

 

“Dongsaeng-ah. Please.”

 

Just then I saw Kyuhyun coming. Perfect.

 

“What's up with you two? Why is Pati sitting there while pouting and being all sulky? Yah, hyung~. What did you do?”, Kyuhyun asked.

 

“Nothing. She was curious about our tour dates but you know that we can't spill them out and that is why she is sulking. She feels like I don't like her as a friend but I do.”

 

“Hyung, you shouldn't be like this.”

 

Just then I got up and hugged Kyuhyun while mumbling into his chest: ”Oppa, am I bad friend for wanting to know when I might see you guys again? I wanted to know when Super Show is so I could meet you then. I will miss you again so much.”

 

“No, you're a good friend. Hyung was being mean to you. Poor you”, he answered while patting my head lightly. Plan worked. He was teasing him, too.

 

“No, it's not like that. Kyuhyunnie, help me. You know that I love her like a sister.”

 

“But see what you did... You don't do that to a sister, hyung.”

 

“I'm sorry. Please don't be angry with me, Pati. Please.”

 

That was it. I could not stop to giggle anymore.

 

“I know, oppa. I was just playing with you. It's okay if you can't tell me. I perfectly understand. I'm not mad at all.”

 

“Ehhhhh? So you being all sulky and pouting was fake? How could you? I really thought you were upset with me.”

 

“Sorry, oppa. I was bored and needed some entertainment. Didn't know it would end up like this. Don't be mad at me, okay?”

 

“You little..... Cho Kyuhyun, you being her bias made her all evil. How can you allow your fans to be like this?”

 

“Yah, hyung. How can you give me the fault now because she tricked you? It's not my fault my fans want to be like me”, Kyuhyun defended himself.

 

“You should tell them then to be nice and treat the older one with respect unlike you.”

 

“Did you just admit that you are old? We all know, hyung. But it's not that bad. I mean Teukie hyung and the others are way older. You will get a girl soon.”

 

“What in the world are you talking about.. Let's go. The mall will close soon since no shops are open now.”

 

Kyuhyun and I grinned at each other and then went back to the car. The drive back was rather silent. I guess Eunhyuk was kinda sulking that we had tricked him and I was sleepy so I took a nap. I only woke up when I hear a car door opening. I looked around and realized that it had been my door. Getting out of the car was more troublesome than I thought and I nearly fell down not being fully awake. We went upstairs and I got ready for bed. It had been a long day and all I wanted to do is rest and ignore the fact that this would be the last night with them for a while.

 

“Pati, you seem down. How come?”, Kyuhyun asked me suddenly, his gaze not leaving his PSP.

 

“Well, oppas will leave tomorrow again. I'm already missing you”, I said while starting to tear up. Not good.

 

“Come here. Sit between us”, Eunhyuk said softly while patting the place between him and the maknae.

 

I sat down and the next thing I felt was that I was being hugged by both of them. I felt my tears falling down which made them hug me even more. The days passed by so fast, too fast. They would be gone soon and busy again meaning that I would be barely able to talk with them.

 

“Sis, we will see each other soon again. Don't cry okay? We will miss you, too, but be strong. Time passes by and before you realize it, we'll be together again and do something fun or eat ice-cream”, Eunhyuk comforted me.

 

“Hyung is right. This is not a goodbye for forever. Go and sleep now. You need to rest”, Kyuhyun said.

 

I nodded weakly and went to bed. It took me a while to sleep but I finally sank into the darkness of my dreams. When I woke up the next morning I could not remember what I had dreamt about but I had a bad feeling about it. I ignored the bad feeling and started to get ready for school as the guys got ready for their departure. The drive to school was silent, nobody daring to interrupt it. I had my first two periods and then it was time to say goodbye. My best friend was also there and had already said goodbye when it was my turn.

 

“Goodbye, oppa. Have a safe trip. Don't drive to fast on the way to the airport. I'm glad you and Kyuhyun were here. I really enjoyed these days”, I said while sobbing.

 

“Don't cry. We'll see each other soon. I also enjoyed this time and thank you for everything.”

 

“I guess this is it for a while. I hope you enjoyed our stay as much as we did. It really means a lot to me. I made many beautiful memories. And I got you something”, Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

“Hmhm, oppa. I'm glad you visited me. But what do you mean you got me something?”

 

He took out a small package and told me to open it once they were gone. I gave one last hug to both of them and then they left. I still felt tears falling down my face. I got used to them being around me which I should not have. I curiously looked at the present and opened it to see a package for rings. That guy didn't buy me the ring from yesterday, did he?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update >< I was sick and then had prefinals, the site was down for a while and now I got sick again >< But since I have more time now I will upload more soon :D